WTB L shaped desk

811 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mmetag10
Mmetag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Live in college station. Looking for a nice L shaped desk for my home office. Anyone looking to unload one?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Contact Agrams. He is an Ag and makes amazing stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/grams.woodworks/
Mmetag10
AG
ha i would love something of his. But i'm sure his work is way more than my budget.
Rossticus
Mmetag10 said:

Live in college station. Looking for a nice L shaped desk for my home office. Anyone looking to unload one?

I've got a nice large, heavy return with two huge file drawers that was big enough to mod as a stand alone. Has a heavy cast flange for easy abutment to any desk of suitable size and color. I consolidated my office and game room and don't have the space for it any more. If you're open to the idea of going a less conventional route to save $$ I'd be happy to let you have it for very little just to get it out of the house. Happy to send you pics if you like.
Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
Mmetag10
AG
I appreciate it but i'd really like something that is complete.
Rossticus
Mmetag10 said:

I appreciate it but i'd really like something that is complete.

I understand completely
Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
bodaciousbood14
AG
No chance you'd go with a U-shaped desk?

Link to my ad.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3175978
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Most desks are L-shaped.

Lowercase.
Mmetag10
AG
It's a nice desk but i just don't have room for a full u in my office. I appreciate it though.
Chase
AG
Mmetag10 said:

I need to try and clear some of my stuff up but then I may post a photo of mine. We've been thinking about moving my desk elsewhere and it being smaller would help.
Ikanizer
AG
I still have this desk. Its a good one. Free delivery to College Station.

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3150957/replies/57754814
CAR96
AG
Costco has some right now in warehouse.
BQ92
AG
Are you interested in glass? Have an L shaped desk that I just swapped out for a different design for my wife available
Mmetag10
AG
I appreciate it but I'm on a budget. Thanks
Mmetag10
AG
Thanks for the tip
Mmetag10
AG
I appreciate it but I'm always worried with those. I always feel like I'm gonna break it haha.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.