FS: Trijicon ACOG 4x32 with RMR for .223

1,568 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FamousAgg
AgFlyGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LINK

Purchased for $1600, selling for $1250. Essentially brand new, put it on my AR last weekend, fired ~30 rds and wanting to go another direction.
highvelocity
AG
send me some pictures 469 964 0266
AgFlyGuy
AG
It's identical to the link, but I'll grab some when I get in tonight.
SquirrellyDan
AG
AgFlyGuy said:

LINK

Purchased for $1600, selling for $1250. Essentially brand new, put it on my AR last weekend, fired ~30 rds and wanting to go another direction.

Just curious, was there something you didn't like about it and what are you planning on going with? I've always wanted one but don't need to spend that kind of money and don't really have a need for one to be over the top durable.
AgFlyGuy
AG
Love the RMR, but wanted something better for distance, something a little greater than a 4x scope.
AgFlyGuy
AG
SOLD
Biggame12
AG
AgFlyGuy said:

Love the RMR, but wanted something better for distance, something a little greater than a 4x scope.

I'm trying to do the same thing with mine. What did you decide to go with?
AgFlyGuy
AG
Haven't decided yet. Need to do some more research. Would like a mid-power scope but also keep the reflex capability.
Biggame12
AG
AgFlyGuy said:

Haven't decided yet. Need to do some more research. Would like a mid-power scope but also keep the reflex capability.

I've been researching the same thing. I'd be interested to know what you find.
FamousAgg
I just got a Burris RT-6, and like it so far. It's an LVPO with illuminated reticle that acts like a red dot at 1x but can offer magnification also. I think vortex makes a 1-8x version.

https://www.burrisoptics.com/scopes/rt-6-riflescopes-series/rt-6-riflescope-1-6x24mm

But it is much cheaper than the other options on this thread,
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.