FS: Bowtech bow and accessories

1,126 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agingcowboy
agingcowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is a sweet bow and an elk slayer. It's kind of a beast with aggressive cams and 80 pound limbs. Frankly, I've gotten too old to wanna wrestle with it anymore.

Bowtech insanity CPXL. RH. Draw length is 29.5" but this model can go up to 32" in draw length. 80 lb limbs.

Comes with The following accessories (no sight, no release):

QAD Ultra-rest (Red)

Archer Xtreme Vapor Hyperlite 2-Piece 5-Arrow Bow Quiver Carbon Fiber Black

11 EASTON 4MM FMJ INJEXION DEEP-SIX (330 spine)

8 QAD Exodus (Deep6) broadheads (4 are brand new, never shot)

This set up is probably 6-7 years old. It's been hunted hard at times and has some wear. Probably needs a new string and a tuning but plenty of years and miles left on this equipment.

This was all high end stuff bought new at the time. Over $300 just in the arrows and broadheads. $250 in the quiver. $180 in the rest. The bow was $1099.

I'm in the Austin area. I'd take $450 or offers on it. Or a semi-auto 9mm handgun in trade.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agingcowboy
AG
Bump for some pics.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SpiDer2008
AG
Howdy! Researching that now, just wanted to verify that won't go down to a 26" draw length? I'm 5'3" and doing the math that's the draw length I came up with. I'm starting up compound bow hunting so thanks for the info!
agingcowboy
AG
This one wouldn't go down to a 26" draw length.
Aggieangler93
AG
My son is potentially interested. Any interest in partial trade for 9mm brass ammo?
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
agingcowboy
AG
Quick update. It's sold pending funds/pickup. I'll update again if something changes.
Aggieangler93
AG
Please add me next in line, if sale falls through.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
agingcowboy
AG
SOLD.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.