Engagement Ring For Sale

5,767 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AggieOO
Texmid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Due to a series of unfortunate events I am selling this ring. It is an approximately 2 carat Moissonite ring with 3 diamonds on each side. It is 14 karat white gold. I paid a little over $4,000 for it at the first of this year. Will sell for $3,000 to a good Ag.

[POSTERS WILL BE RESPECTFUL ON THIS THREAD AND ANY DISRESPECTFUL POSTS THAT REQUIRE AN EDIT WILL GET THE POSTER BANNED FOR AT LEAST ONE MONTH. THERE IS THE WARNING. -Staff]
wessimo
AG
Sorry about the misfortune. At least you went with Moissonite.
Texmid
AG
wessimo said:

Sorry about the misfortune. At least you went with Moissonite.
Lucky for me that is what she wanted. I had never heard of it. The same ring with a diamond center stone would be $15,000, at least.
Texmid
AG
[If a post wasn't disrespectful then the edit wasn't directed towards that poster. We cleaned up this thread and only serious offers and information requests are allowed on this board. -Staff]
Harry Dunne
Bump because I've been there brother!
Texmid
AG
Harry Dunne said:

Bump because I've been there brother!
Thank you.

Still available. I will discount for a good Ag.
Cast Iron
Good lock with the sell. I've been there too, but didn't get the ring back at all
Post removed:
by user
agcrock2005
AG
Good luck with the sale sir. Sorry for the bad luck and best of luck moving forward!
Grown Pear
AG
Been there too, sure sucks. Just know things get better and you'll be better off for it. I was able to return mine to the jeweler that I worked with, although definitely at a hefty haircut.

Best of luck
Texmid
AG
I appreciate all the thoughtful comments.

Still no luck with the sale. The place where I purchased it has it on consignment.
AggieOO
doubt you want to hang onto it, but i went through this many years ago. I ended up just stashing the ring away. I was able to trade it in for a really nice discount on my wife's ring many years later.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.