Colt AR build and optics

2,047 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggieangler93
JonSnow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Selling this build that started with a Colt 6920 complete lower, PSA hand guard, Geissele Super Tricon Trigger, Lantac Dragon Muzzle Brake, ERGO overmolded grip, Magpul B.A.D. lever battery assist devise, MBUS back up sights front and rear. On top is an Eotech 512 Holographic sight and a Vortex VMX-3T 3X magnifier. I would prefer to sell all as one for $1600 would sell the rifle for $1200 by itself however. Will sell the Eotech and magnifier together only. Asking $500 for optics ($650 new)

I have about 200 rounds through this and it has functioned flawlessly. I am in Dallas and would prefer to meet in person and use a bill of sale, but can do an FFL. Not interested in a trade. Overall I have put @ $2200 in this build total.
If interested text at 214 Five Six Six Eight Five Zero Three (cell # now corrected)

AlaskanAg08
AG
Would you strip the lower and sell that alone? I don't need any any of the accessories/stock/trigger/upper etc.
JonSnow
If someone wants to take the time to break this up sell the different components they would do well, but I don't want to do that at this time. It is my understanding that Colt no longer makes the complete lowers and they are valued.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/882471876
JonSnow
Price drop:
$1300 for rifle and optics together.
$1000 for the rifle only
$450 for the Eotech and magnifier
Rossticus
Beautiful build at a great price. If it were after the holidays and not before I'd have taken it off your hands already.
Jackrabbit Ag
AG
I've tried texting and calling your number and it says invalid
Jackrabbit Ag
JonSnow
My bad. 214 five six six eight five zero three. Shoot me a text.
Ags4DaWin
If I hadn't already wasted all of my goodwill with the wife buying stuff over the past month I would be on this.
JonSnow
Sold pending funds.
JonSnow
All sold.
Aggieangler93
AG
Jackrabbit Ag said:

I've tried texting and calling your number and it says invalid
He's busy with the white walkers.....he'll BBS!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.