1986 AMC Jeep Wagoneer - $13000

3,290 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by college of AG
college of AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$13,000

V8-360 engine, 4x4

119,xxx miles, My daily driver (about 8k miles, short commute) for the last 4 years.

Great Wagoneer. Very good mechanical shape. 8k miles on the BF Goodrich tires. Power seats & power tailgate glass work.

New carpet, lift, rack, gladiator grill installed about 7 years ago by previous owner. Stock rack and grill will come with the truck.

Body is in excellent shape as being brought from Arizona to Texas 4 years ago. No dents, dings etc. A few paint chips. Drivers side door sill does have the only rust that I have found.

The interior is in good shape. Back seats, carpet (newer), headliner and dash are good. The front 2 seats and armrest show some wear on the seats. The front doors are lacking the speakers and covers. Original (I think) spare tire and cover.

The Air conditioning worked for 1 day after I bought it. I never had it looked at for repair. Aftermarket radio isn't great. I started replacement of back belts with shoulder belts and have not finished

https://instagr.am/p/CFcwH75HcBi

MORE PICS IN LINK

https://imgur.com/a/ZSldMSE
Rossticus
Beautiful Ride
college of AG
AG
Thanks, been fun to drive for the last 4 years. My "cool factor" will retreat back its prior low level...
Rossticus
college of AG said:

Thanks, been fun to drive for the last 4 years. My "cool factor" will retreat back its prior low level...

Would love to take it off your hands but you're about a year early. Otherwise I'd be in.
JB
AG
Cool rig!
Naveronski
AG
Is there a big difference with the '87's?
Rossticus
Naveronski said:

Is there a big difference with the '87's?

Haha. I meant he's a year early selling it. I won't be in a position to buy till next year.
VetSurg
AG
Location? Contact info?
college of AG
AG
Sorry for not posting contact.

Livingston, Tx
936 three 2 eight seventy three seventy four
End Of Message
AG
I'll take it off your hands tomorrow, let me check with wife
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
college of AG
AG
I guess she was a "no go"?
college of AG
AG
PRICE DROP- $11,000

I decided to sell but if this doesn't do it, I'm keeping it. I am having to talk myself into selling every day when I head out. Somebody save me.
CS78
Pinche Abogado said:

I'll take it off your hands tomorrow, let me check with wife

Code for "i want it but it aint happening"
murphyag
AG
college of AG said:

PRICE DROP- $11,000

I decided to sell but if this doesn't do it, I'm keeping it. I am having to talk myself into selling every day when I head out. Somebody save me.

You might try calling Wagonmaster over in Kerrville. They restore and sell them for $$$$$. Might be worth seeing if they'd be interested in yours and what they'd offer you.
college of AG
AG
Thanks. I might give them a call but I think they only do the grand wagoneers with wood panel.

They do turn out some cool rides for insane $$.
college of AG
AG
Going to fix the ac and keeping it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.