WTB: Basketball or Football Cards

2,408 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mm98
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am really looking at early 2000's to present, but am open to anything anyone may want to get rid of, sell, or trade away!
imnag07
AG
Are you looking for specific players or just cards in general?
Saint Pablo
Rookie cards for up and coming players or established greats like KD, Harden, LeBron. But if someone had a box or a lot of older cards, I would be interested in that.
imnag07
AG
Ok, most of mine are Cowboys from the golden years and MJ.

Then, almost all baseball.

Saint Pablo
Definitely interested in golden year Cowboys or MJ depending on what ya got!
TomDoss91
AG
Saint Pablo.....send me a PM if you wish. I've been selling extra stuff on eBay intermittently...to fund getting other cards.

I've got stars, rookie cards, complete sets of both basketball and football available...would have to check storage unit for specifics.
Raptor
AG
It makes me happy to see people still buying, selling, and trading cards.

I have, what may actually be, the world's largest Robert Ferguson RC collection. If not the largest, then at least one of the most complete. I took a gamble that he would break out in the NFL after his one semester of quality WR play here at A&M. Well over 50 specials and then a lot of regular RCs.

Autos - Yep!
Jersey Swatches - You bet!
Game used swatches - Of course!
Numbered - Oh yeah!
Errors - Maybe...

All of it for sale. All of it.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

TomDoss91
AG
Didn't see the earlier reply....have RCs of Lebron (couple of Topps complete sets), Durant (multiple Topps - Black base, Orange retail--still in plastic, 57-58 style), multiple Topps Harden rookies, Curry (couple of Topps sets), bunch of Fleer Westbrooks, Giannis Hoops and Panini.....and got football, too

Plan to get around to selling someday to fund my habit as I try to build out old sets and get a little bit of new stuff. Not going to give it away though. Where are you located?
Saint Pablo
I'm in DFW! I am not at the point in my career where I have a ton of $$$ to invest in cards, but am interested in whatever. I was super into football cards as a kid and have read about how much of a resurgence cards are making now.
milner79
imnag07 said:

Ah, yes, the Golden years ...

BSD
AG
I will sell a MJ rookie and current market price. PSA 8.
EastTexAg14
AG
I have a bunch of miscellaneous card that are doing me no good. I know I have some higher value MJ, Kobe Rookie, Randy Johnson rookie, KD, and Ken Griffey Rookie.

They are at my parents, but I will have to dig them up and inventory
Astroag
AG
Got an email addy?
slimjimsims
AG
I've got a 2014 Michael Sam rookie card. Number 83 of 99.
aggiepaintrain
AG
I buy MJ & pre 1990 football/baseball/basketball
aggiepaintrain@gmail.com
Texker
AG
milner79 said:

imnag07 said:

Ah, yes, the Golden years ...

I think I have that card. I have a bunch from the 70s cuz grandfather owned a grocery store so I got cards everytime I visited.
EastTexAg14
AG
Check my profile
Astroag
AG
Got an email to contact...If you are looking to sell
Prophet00
AG
Mine are almost all baseball. Tons of 1981 Fleer, 88 Donruss and 88 Topps.
HolySmokes
We have many binders filled with sports cards that we no longer enjoy. Would like for someone else to enjoy them. Live in Northwest Houston, willing to meet within reason and willing to negotiate price. Would like to sell all together but will sell individually. Here is what we have, by binders:

Green Binder: 1990-1991 baseball cards. Score, Fleer, Jonruss, Tops, Classic brands (about 400 cards)

Sports Binder: 1991 baseball cards. Upper Deck brand (about 170 cards)

Blue Binder: 1990-2005, NBA Jam Session and Premium cards, MLB Upper Deck Sliver Editions, Pacific Collection, Stadium Club, some NFL (about 100 cards)

Black Binder: 1995-1996 Finest NBA cards with protection cover on each card (about 140 cards)

White Binder #1: 1992-1993 Fleer Ultra NBA cards, 1994 Fleer Dallas Cowboy cards, Coca-Cola Monsters Gridiron NFL cards, 1991-1992 MLB Classic cards (about 560 cards)

White Binder #2: NFL 1990 Score cards (Rookie, Ground Force, Hot Gun, Hall of Famer, The Class of 1990, ALL Pro editions (about 560 cards)

Maroon A&M Binder: 1990-1992 NFL Pro Set, Fleer, Score, CLassic, Star Pics brands (about 210 cards)

Maroon Binder: 1992 MLB Fleer Ultra (about 600 cards)

Navy Blue Binder: 1990-1992 NBA Rookie, Fleer, NBA Hoops, Topps, Stadium Club, Classics Draft Picks brands (about 210 cards)

Pack of Fleer 1992 baseball trading cards, brand new, 36 pack

Topps 1986 Baseball Trading Cards

Donruss Baseball puzzle and cards
slimjimsims
AG
slimjimsims said:

I've got a 2014 Michael Sam rookie card. Number 83 of 99.
C'mon phobe. It's exactly what you were asking for.
diehard81
AG
I have 100 David Robinson Rookie cards....plus a ton of other late 90's Basketball sets. They are sitting in a firebox in the upper shelf of my closet.

I have several signed basketballs and posters (Jerry West, David Robinson, John Havlicek)

Been there for over 20 years now waiting for the market to come back! All for sale.....
Texker
AG
Astroag said:

Perhaps. We're planning on clearing out some stuff so I'll see what I'm willing to part with. Pretty sure I have one or more Staubach cards from that era.
Astroag
AG
Texker said:

Astroag said:

Perhaps. We're planning on clearing out some stuff so I'll see what I'm willing to part with. Pretty sure I have one or more Staubach cards from that era.
you can pm me when you get it sorted!

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
I have 90 Jeff Bagwell cards, one autographed by him in person.

I have some good baseball cards from the 90s

Then I have a small binder of Aggie player cards, guys like bernstine, childress, rodney thomas, aaron glenn, William thomas, Darren lewis, woodside, webb, coryatt, mcelroy, bucky, kevin smith, holland, bates, Greg hill, sam adams
RAB87
AG
I have an OJ Simpson rookie card in excellent condition. Make an offer!
mm98
AG
Beat set I have is the 1989 Score Football set.

https://waxpackgods.com/1989-score-football-cards/

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.