WTS: Vacmaster VP215

1,710 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agcrock2005
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EDIT: SOLD

Long story short. Someone got this for me as a present and I can't return it and get the one that I wanted so i'm selling this one and then buying the VP230. I simply want to be able to use a 15" bag rather than 13". I sell vacuum sealed/frozen whole racks of ribs and they're normally 13" so I need the extra space. Other large pieces of meat work fine in the 13" from my experience on my Weston sealer.

- I have oil, 50 10X13" bags and 50 smaller bags that I'll throw in.
- Vacmaster Link - Says $1,150 but I'm ISO $900. In DFW. Can't ship because they're HEAVY!
skelso
AG
Great machine. I have that model and use it a lot. If you are doing racks of ribs, you will definitely like the 230 better. I've packaged a few and had to trim them down to get them in my machine.

wrecking90
AG
I am interested in buying this. I need it in south padre island Texas. I can buy it from you or trade you an offshore fishing trip for you and a friend or 2.
agcrock2005
AG
wrecking90 said:

I am interested in buying this. I need it in south padre island Texas. I can buy it from you or trade you an offshore fishing trip for you and a friend or 2.
Great. Still haven't used it. Shoot me your e-mail and we can try to work something out.
agcrock2005
AG
SOLD
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.