FS - LG front-load washing machine with base - gently used

1,161 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a gently used LG front load washer available for $200 OBO. I believe the original price was over $500 it. This one is in perfect working condition and is very gently used. It does not have any scratches or dings, and I believe the 10 year drum warranty still has 4 or 5 years left on it. Selling because my Step-mother saw a new shiny one over the weekend and wanted it more, so Dad bought it for her. This one has absolutely nothing wrong with it. The unit last washed a load of clothes on Friday afternoon 5/22, and then we disconnected it so the new unit could be delivered Saturday May 23.

Here are the specs:
LG Model - WM3250HWA

4.0 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity SteamWasher with ColdWash
  • Ultra Large 4.0 cu. ft. Capacity
  • Front Control Design
  • Steam Technology
  • ENERGY STAR Qualified

More info is here:
https://www.lg.com/us/washers/lg-WM3250HWA-front-load-washer

Pickup in the Round Rock area or I can work out something for delivery if need be for a bit extra probably. My back is not what it used to be, so I will not be willing to take it up stairs for you in a two story at any price!

Please see the pictures, and let me know here via PM, or via email at (my username) at gmail dot com, if you are interested.

Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sold pending funds....thanks Texags!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.