Any Golden Retriever puppies?

3,253 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1990AG
ConfidentAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Or any accidental golden mixes. Not really wanting to go for a breeder this time around. Anywhere in Texas is fine for me to drive.
Slamn Sharpe
Try craigslist. Go look at the Corona dog post in the OB section. Craigslist is where I found my pup
ConfidentAg
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

Try craigslist. Go look at the Corona dog post in the OB section. Craigslist is where I found my pup

Yeah I have been. I put out two messages the pst few days but I think they were scammed. Got a scam text about 2 hours after giving one my number.
Slamn Sharpe
That sucks. I contacted at least 10 breeders, or people adopting out dogs. I don't think I dealt with one scammer. My issue was finding what I wanted before they were all gone or for a decent price

Good luck. I drove from Bryan to north/east Oklahoma but he was worth it
srik901
We have a golden retriever border collie mix that is 12 wks old. We got it 2 weeks back. Because of allergies for my kids we are thinking of giving it. We are in College Station. If interested text me at 979-402-7095

Pics
https://imgur.com/a/hIP9ttc
https://imgur.com/a/6JXbuwM

ConfidentAg
AG
Thanks for the comment. Trying to stay away from extremely high energy breeds such as collies. Good looking dog though.
aggie appraiser
srik901 said:

We have a golden retriever border collie mix that is 12 wks old. We got it 2 weeks back. Because of allergies for my kids we are thinking of giving it. We are in College Station. If interested text me at 979-402-7095

Pics
https://imgur.com/a/hIP9ttc
https://imgur.com/a/6JXbuwM

Great looking pup.
srik901
Thank you! She is amazing. Sad that we have to give it away..
streetfighter2012
AG
Great looking pup! If you are looking to adopt out, my wife and I would be interested in meeting her.
srik901
Thanks for all the responses. Pup has been adopted
ConfidentAg
Slamn Sharpe
Congrats on finding him a home.

OP you're not interested in any other breed? We have 2 labs and 2 Dobermans. As a family of 7, all 7 of us prefer the Dobermans over the Labs.

1. Short hair
2. Not excessive with energy
3. Easy to train, loyal, smart

If you read up on them in doberman forums there is a lot of good information. Ours are very loveable and affectionate, even to people that visit us.
ConfidentAg
AG
Yeah I'm keeping an eye out for some lab puppies as well.
Baby Billy
AG
We're looking for one to pair with our 3 year old Golden. They're hard to find right now outside of some of the high end breeders that's charge ridiculous prices upwards of $2-3k.

Ours came from a breeder in Huntsville. She had a litter in January but we weren't quite ready for another yet. Said she plans to have another in the fall. We gave $1,000 a few years ago for Wrigley, and i think that's what she was charging in January.

SabineAg
AG
I will have golden pups available at the end of august. Shoot me a pm if you're interested
Ag97
AG
I'm also interested in a male Golden to go with our year and a half old female. Haven't been able to find the right one with the physical characteristics we want. I want a big block headed red but have only been able to find lighter colored English Goldens. Since we want to breed our girl a couple times its also hard to find anyone willing to sell a registered male they are willing to sign breeding rights on.

Any leads would be appreciated.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Labs are worthless...
ConfidentAg
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Labs are worthless...

Unbelievable.
Baby Billy
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Labs are worthless...

Long day of trading for him?
Baby Billy
AG
Golden's really are the best... my right hand man

Slagathor
AG
Our girl Kira came from Grand Oaks Goldens in Hallettsville. She will be 12 weeks old on Sunday and is incredibly smart - quick with training, lots of personality, and loves a good tennis ball. I'm not sure if Grand Oaks Goldens is planning a litter any time soon, but I'd keep an eye out! They're beautiful dogs.
http://www.grandoaksgoldens.com/
MadDog73
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Labs are worthless...

Labs are good for delivering the things you need.
agdoc2001
AG
You should consider a lab x golden mix. Fair warning though, they are terrified of vacuum cleaners and will hide in your cabinets until it's gone.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TraditionsPD
AG
My boy turns 2 in June and we are considering breeding him.
1990AG
AG
Labs retrieve ducks a LOT better than Dobermans

and then CRASH:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.