WTB: Ping Pong and/or Pool Table

1,802 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agz win
HoustonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not looking for anything fancy but in good shape

Anyone have one collecting dust?

In Clear Creek/South Houston area
FallsonbrazosAg91
AG
I have coin operated pool table.
Russ79
AG
Shelter at home starting to get to you??? looking for something besides jigsaw puzzles and the tv to share with the wife?
Two Down
AG
I have a pretty used ping pong table (in Central Houston) that you can have for free. Functional just has some dings and dents.
Two Down
AG
I can't PM - but let me know if you are still looking. It would be a help to me in clearing out space and sounds like potentially a win for you.
HoustonAg12
AG
Yes still looking. Can you send a pic or two to houstonag2012@gmail.com ?

Thanks
Two Down
AG
Done.
This Dude Abides
Two Down said:

I have a pretty used ping pong table (in Central Houston) that you can have for free. Functional just has some dings and dents.
Still have the ping pong table? I'm interested if you do.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion man!
LeftyAg89
AG
How about making a ping pong table? I made one a few years ago because I needed a slightly smaller than std size. Found the instructions online, bought the green and white paint... Turned out great, looks professionally made, minus the legs underneath.

Give it a shot.
agz win
AG
I too made one when I was in junior high. It was two pieces and was placed on top of a pool table when used. I bought the net, ball and paddles. As a young Aggie, I painted it maroon with white outer stripe instead of the usual green. I also had the pool table refelted with maroon felt. It all looked sharp and worked great and brought lots of fun and good memories. Good luck.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.