Free: Lawn Equipment

1,729 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HortAg09
HortAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a Troy Built 6.75HP self propelled mower. No clippings bag with a bad carb also the front right wheel is bent in but it hasn't seemed to throw off the leveling of the mowing deck. I used this mower briefly but the carb kept giving me trouble. While the replacement carb was in the mail a friend gave me his old mower which I currently still use. I have the replacement carb ready to be thrown on. It's probably a 15 minute swap and very simple to do. The mower my friend gave me is nearly identical and it has worked well for me. I have no need for a 2nd one.

The other is a Craftsman 3HP edger. I've never tried firing this up but fuel is drained so hopefully it's drained out of the carb as well. I only have about 40 feet of edging on my property so it was never really worth digging into.

I got these items for free but don't need them so I'll pass them on for free as well.

Pickup in Bryan

http://imgur.com/gallery/xrh1LvI
Love Gun
I'll take the edger. Currently have a Black and Decker corded one that is a pain in the ass.
HortAg09
AG
Good deal shoot me a message.

My email is shnnnh0 at gmail.
PincheDriller
AG
Might be interested in Mower. Good project to teach oldest how to fix something and then mow the lawn
MW13
AG
I'll take the mower if the first claim falls through.
HortAg09
AG
Just shoot me an email at the one I listed above.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.