Any interest in goldendoodle puppies?

5,894 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 3RDGNAg05
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello,

As many of you know I own a Goldendoodle named BB who once a year blesses the world with ten or so puppies. We have sold the vast majority of those puppies on this website to very happy families. See these links for the background.

Puppies

I also have interest(my SIL) in a kennel that breeds goldendoodles puppies. She has other methods, almost 100% referrals, of selling those pups outside of Texags and most of the time those pups are sold before they are born. And without getting into great detail, she lost 9 of the 12 buyers this week. So she, and soon maybe we, are sitting on 9 seven week old F1B goldendoodles. Seven are black males and two are black and white females.

I am considering being a badass BIL and taking those pups from her, but only if I can get them gone and into good homes quickly.

I dont have pics yet or even a price. Assuming they will be much cheaper than normal, is there any interest out there right now for a pup? If so please respond to this, PM me, or email me at k p g 4923 at gmail.com

Thanks
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
sonnysixkiller
AG
Possible will wait for price and location.
agsalaska
AG
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
agsalaska
AG
TexAg1987
Possibly interested as well, let me know the price.

Mom looking for a companion dog since she had to put my dad in an alzheimers unit.

BigO93
AG
Good morning. We are interested. Please let me know price and location when you can. We are looking for a new puppy, and were looking at Goldendoodles.

Thanks
AggieMPH2005
My sister may want one depending on price and location.
agsalaska
AG
It looks like we have interest. I got about 10 emails. Now we are trying to work out a deal with my SIL so we can get the puppies and sell them. The prices will be much lower than anything we have done before. Give me a day or two and I will get back with you. If you have any questions you can email me or message me.

Location is Temple, but I would be happy to drive right now.

Thanks

Kenneth
rstjr04
AG
I sent you an email this afternoon.
doctorAg13
AG
How big do they get full grown?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Doublebit
I am interested in a puppy. Would like to get idea of the price

Texker
AG
Email sent.

More pics!
Bigfootisreal
Email sent- definitely interested!
Bigfootisreal
Email sent- definitely interested!
Bigfootisreal
Interested- email sent.
AggieFabricator
We bought a pup from AgAlaska from a prior litter of BB's, not only is Penny the best dog I've ever had, when we picked her up, we were extremely impressed with the love and attention given to our puppy, they're great people, and wouldn't think twice about buying a dog from there.

If my wife saw this post we'd be buying another one.
TxAggieGirl08
AG
Email sent!
imnag07
AG
Email sent last night. Ag Mitchell d gmail
Texker
AG
Bueller?
agsalaska
AG
Allright folks,

First I am very sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone. Last week was a very long week for me. And Coronavirus. Not me fortunately, but family that I have not seen in weeks(also fortunately). That and a bunch of stuff at work.

That being said, I was amazed at the response I received. I was expecting 8 or 10 emails maybe. I got about 30. Love you all!!

My SIL ended up, against my advice( which going against is often correct), selling most of the puppies on a national website. This is something neither of us have ever done before for a variety of reasons. She has her very specific referral based outlets, just like I have Texags. But she did it at a discount and it worked.

I did manage to get two puppies, one of which was spoken for. So I have one, absolutely beautiful black and white party doodle. She was born January 15th. She has a black head and back, white underbelly, a black and white tail, black and white feet, and a white paint brush mark across her back.

I am going to go in order of emails, just like I do in the fall with BB. Il post a picture here in just a few minutes.

Thanks a lot everyone. Be safe and take care.
agsalaska
AG
agsalaska
agsalaska
AG
Texker
AG
Beautiful pup. Hoping my Bueller comment doesn't count against me in the order.
Prophet00
AG
Just saw this, I assume the pups are all gone?
Kay's Lounge
AG
Awww! She looks just like our Oreo that we got from you last year! Is she from the same parents?
Oreo is the most amazing dog! We just love her so much!
agsalaska
AG
Kay's Lounge said:

Awww! She looks just like our Oreo that we got from you last year! Is she from the same parents?
Oreo is the most amazing dog! We just love her so much!
Oh my gosh. How are yall doing!!

Yes. They are sisters.
agsalaska
AG
Hey all. I just got back to this thread. Please accept my apologies for not responding to this thread or to some PMs. When I posted this I was hoping to get four or five responses. I probably got 40 messages about those dogs.

We do plan on breeding BB this Aug/Sep and have a litter around Thanksgiving. Hopefully we can do what we have done for the last three years and sell them all on this page.

Thanks again.
3RDGNAg05
AG
Agsalaska is good people, we bought a white golden from him last year she has been amazing great family dog!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.