For Sale .38 +P Ammo, 8mm Mauser Ammo, Two Pistols and some Accessories

2,182 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SPI-FlatsCatter 84
Alte Schule
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.38 Special + P all In Original Box:

97 Rounds of Remington HTR 110 gr SJHP
65 Rounds of Winchester White Box 125 gr JHP
26 Rounds of Blazer 125 gr JHP
19 Rounds of Winchester "Defender" 130 gr Bonded JHP
20 Rounds of Federal Premium 129 gr Hydra Shok JHP

227 Rounds for $100/Sold Pending Funds
I would like to sell this ammo as a lot.

8 MM Mauser All in Original Box:

20 Rounds of Sellier & Bellot 196 grain
12 Rounds of Remington 170 gr Core Lokt SP
25 Rounds of Military Surplus (I believe Yugoslavian) on Stripper Clips. 5 rounds on each stripper

57 Rounds $35 Sell as one lot

Two factory 9 capacity magazines for 9 mm Springfield EMP $30

Mitch Rosen Leather Holster for Ruger 3 inch LCRX. They are priced at $75 on the Ruger Site. Quality Holster
Used Once. $30

Walther P-38 9 MM. Post war production. Refurbished by the German Army Arsenal around 1980. Comes with 2x magazines, German Army Holster and a WW II reproduction leather "skeleton" paratrooper holster. Wasn't shot after being refurbished until I bought it and I have put three magazines through it.since, Will throw in a 50 round box of Fiocchi 115 gr FMJ.9 mm. MASC Leather and Amazon have nice leather OWB carry holsters for this pistol.
$400 ***Sold***
[url=https://ibb.co/Fbc0m5n][/url]

S&W Model 10 .38 Special. Nickel with 4 inch barrel and original wooden grips. Some mild flecking on the bottom of the barrel but very good condition overall. 1975 Manufacture. Bought used years ago, Fired 12 rounds trough it right after I bought it and put it away. Comes with a 50 round box of Winchester 148 gr Super Match WC and soft case. It's the one at the top in the photo below.
$400
[url=https://ibb.co/FmVSpcZ][/url]

If interested email Tripleblack09shelbycobra@gmail.com. Face to Face in BCS area only. I cannot travel. Not interested in trades.
AggieRob93
AG
Like the pricing on the .38 +P ammo, but alas am in San Antonio with no plans to be in BCS in the near future.
Alte Schule
AggieRob93 said:

Like the pricing on the .38 +P ammo, but alas am in San Antonio with no plans to be in BCS in the near future.
Thanks. I had a couple of E-mails that accused me of price gouging and that it was a**holes like me that feed off a national crisis for personal gain. I refer them to this page from the Wiki Arms ammo bot that lists the prices and availability of.38 SP + P https://www.wikiarms.com/group/38Special/2

I thought .44 cents per round was fair as most +P stuff goes for 50 cents per round, or more, with the Defender and Hydra Shok a dollar or more.

Thanks for the interest.

cslifer
Just an FYI, I have purchased from OP before and his guns are in immaculate condition and well cared for.
Alte Schule
Shoefly!
AG
Would you post a pic of the 8mm ammo please?
Alte Schule
Shoefly! said:

Send me an E-mail. Tripleblack09shelbycobra@gmail.com
Shoefly!
AG
Alte Schule said:

Shoefly! said:

Send me an E-mail. Tripleblack09shelbycobra@gmail.com

Email sent!
(removed:110205)
Email sent.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
I have a twin to your 38sp. I need another one like a hole in my head but I paid $335 for the first one and will match that for yours if your are so inclined

Ill be BCS this weekend

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.