Long Range Scopes for Sale

3,123 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CSTXAg92
Agshooter05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags,
I have a couple of Kahles 6X24I Gen 3 scopes for sale with the AMR reticle. These are some of my comp scopes and have been tested at all distances. They both have AADMount scope caps which I think are the best on the market. I am asking $2100 per scope & scope caps.

I also Have a Vortex Gen1 Viper PST FFP 6x24x50 MOA scope with the EBR-1 reticle. This scope was more used for hunting but has also been shot out to 1100 yds. I am asking $550 for this scope.

Please email agshooter05@hotmail.com if interested in either.

Thanks and stay safe out there.
Agshooter05
Vortex is Sold
Agshooter05
Bump for price drop on the two Kahles Scopes
CSTXAg92
AG
Those Kahles are nice scopes. Shot one on a 6.5 Gunwerks rifle at a long range training I attended last year.

Not to derail your for sale thread, but any chance you'd happen to have or know of anyone who has a Nightforce ATACR F1 5-25x56 that they are looking to get rid of?
Agshooter05
Lol, small world as that is what I just replaced my Kahles with. I don't but will keep my ear to the ground and let you know if anything comes up
CSTXAg92
AG
Thanks. Curious, where did you get yours? Online, or from a local gunshop?

Btw, Gunwerks just posted a video of a two mile shot (375 Cheytac) and a 5-25 Kahles.

Agshooter05
I actually got mine through my team that i shoot on so it came straight from Nightforce. Phillip Velayo is a Gunwerks guy and pretty sure he shoots Kahles so that scope must be pretty popular in their shop. I loved Kahles when they had the AMR reticle but I just can't warm up to the SKMR3
CSTXAg92
AG
Small world gets smaller. Phillip was my instructor for Gunwerks' long range university In March last year. I shot the Khales, Revic, and Nightforce. All three great scopes, and frankly more than I'll ever be able to fully leverage. But I really liked that MOAR reticle in the Nightforce.
Agshooter05
That's a crazy small world and I've heard that class is amazing. Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to go with MOA over MRAD?
CSTXAg92
AG
I haven't bought it yet. But when I do, it will be because that's what I learned on - and Phillip recommended at the Gunwerks LRU class.

But always interested in learning more on this subject. If there's a reason the other reticle is preferred, I'd appreciate you sharing the perspective.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.