FS: 2009 Jeep Commander

2,419 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by classicdoug
classicdoug
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2009 Jeep Commander. I've owned this Jeep since 2011. It has been garage kept all of its life and never taken off road. It has been extremely well maintained and taken care of. Everything is fully functional. It drives and rides like a brand new vehicle. The Hemi has great power and the transmission shifts perfectly.

The interior has always been meticulously taken care of. The leather seating is all beautiful with no holes, cracks, or tears. The dash, gauges, woodgrain trim, door panels, carpet, headliner, etc. are all in excellent condition. This Jeep has never been smoked in. The steering wheel was replaced a few years ago (because of wear on the leather) with a brand new original from Jeep and it is perfect.

The exterior of this Commander is all original except for the front bumper cover. Every body panel has its original paint. This Jeep has never been wrecked except that the front bumper cover was replaced a few years ago after hitting a deer. The damage was very minor, but the bumper cover was cracked so it was replaced with a new one from Jeep. The grill was replaced at the same time with a brand new one from Jeep also. The good thing about this is that there are very few rock chips or bug marks on the front end of the Jeep. When this Jeep was new, clear bra decals were installed on the front of the hood, front of the fenders, and front of the front wheel opening moldings. This clear bra is finally showing its age, but has protected the body panels from rock chips and bugs. There are a few minor scuffs on the body, but nothing significant. There is absolutely no rust on the body, frame, or undercarriage. Being a Texas vehicle all its life and garage kept, the only rust is some surface rust on bare metal parts underneath.

Mechanically this Jeep has been maintained every time it needed anything. A few years ago I decided I wanted to keep it for a while longer, so all wheel hubs and bearing assemblies, wheel seals, struts, strut bearings, brakes, ball joints, shocks, tie rods, etc. were replaced. The water pump and a few other normal "wear" items were replaced to make sure it stayed dependable. We also installed a low mileage front differential assembly with all new bushings and a new front drive shaft. Oil has always been changed regularly. The Variable Valve timing solenoid was replaced at 229,000 miles. A few months ago all coils and spark plugs were replaced with new ones as well as all new thermostat, heater and coolant hoses. The front and rear A/C blows very cold air and all of the automatic climate controls work as new.

Tires are Michelin Defender LTX and have approximately 90% tread left. The spare tire was replaced with a brand new tire about 2 months ago because the original spare was starting to dry rot. The original jack and tools are in their original location behind the back seat. The car has the original owners manual also.

As far as I know, this Jeep has every option. Power windows, power brakes, heated front and rear seats, heated mirrors, limited slip electronic differentials, self leveling HID headlights, skid plates, navigation, Boston sound system with CD changer, moon roof, remote start, backup camera, parking sensors, 3rd row seating, power adjustable pedals, etc.

This Jeep has the Trail Rated package and Quadra Drive II 4 wheel drive system.

Before I decided to keep this Jeep a few years ago, I looked all over the US for a low mileage replacement. Most of what I found was up north and full of rust. When I couldn't find anything better and rust free, that's when I decided to replace all of the hubs, suspension parts, and other wear parts. This thing is in excellent shape. You won't be disappointed. Drive it anywhere.

$7950 or best offer.

JB
AG
Bump for a good looking Jeep. We have the 5.7 in at GC. It really gets it moving!
Law361
AG
Nice looking car. What's the actual mileage on it?
Law361
AG
Love some more details on mileage and current location.
classicdoug
AG
Actual mileage is 244,000. I'm in Bryan. Text me at nine seven nine 571 six nine nine seven for a quicker reply. Thanks.
classicdoug
AG
Still for sale! Make me an offer!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.