FS: 2012 Equus Ultimate

1,965 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BadMoonRisin
TrueAg86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for a new home for my Equus Ultimate. It's a truly awesome ride, but I have too many cars and too little space. It's loaded with options and every single one of them works perfectly. Interior, engine compartment and paint is spectacular. The only imperfection is some yellowing of the clearcoat on the bumper corners that can easily be corrected by a reputable body shop.

Here's a link to the CL ad: 2012 Equus Ultimate

If you're interested, please call or text me at 254-seven-one-seven-3008. I am located in Waco. Please no low-ball offers - I already have a dealer offer within a couple grand of my asking price. If you can do better, it's yours. Gig em.
FamousAgg
I'm truly impressed after watching some YouTube videos, though I'm not in the market, looks like a really neat vehicle.
TrueAg86
AG
Thanks Korbin. It's among the best vehicles I've ever owned. I traded a Mercedes for it and considered it an upgrade.
Guitarsoup
AG
I have the same car and it is great for the price. Highly recommend it.

TrueAg86
AG
LAST CHANCE folks or it's going to a dealer. I just lowered the price to $13,500, but I'll take an additional $1,000 off for anyone with an Aggie ring.

Superb car for a great price! I can text more photos to anyone interested, so text me first at 254-seven-one-seven-300-eight. Please no PM's since I don't check them very often.

Gig 'em!
BadMoonRisin
AG
Dang. Sweet ride and decent price. Not in the market due to small kids . Good luck.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.