FS: 03 Chevy 2500 HD Ext Cab Base

2,871 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieBarstool
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
..... actually has roll up windows!!
I bought brand new, has 155000 easy miles on it. Towed a 5000 fifth wheel for a very short time and just two years ago bought 5000 bumper pull, did not tow often. There are few nicks and bumps, did the throttle body fix several years ago and water pump. New headliner. I look at it and say why the heck did I trade? But we were at point of two aging vehicles, and wife loves her car, so bought new half ton that can tow , but will get good mileage and we can run around in it better than big truck, until her car runs out. Good Goodrich tires, always changed oil, switched to high mileage several years ago. What may be worrisome, I have never changed transmission oil, just added I guess- mechanic says "at this point leave it alone". I have tried to post pictures but can not figure it out. I can email them to you. Located in Tyler/Longview area $7200 firm.
Rexter
Go to https://imgbb.com/
Tap start uploading
Select your photos from your library
Tap upload
When it finishes, tap fullBBcode in the dropdown menu
Tap the copy button

Come back here and paste everything. To clean it up, delete everything before each [img ] and after each [/img ]

Email me one and I'll post it as an example

Rexter1200 at yahoo
saltydog13
AG
I assume 6.0 gas engine?
Owlagdad
Yes,6.0
Rexter

Owlagdad
Thank you Rexter
cuz-i-can
AG
What is your contact info?
Slamn Sharpe
"Salt life"
Owlagdad
Lol- did tow to Port A- but never drove on beach. No rust. Salt Life sticker gift from daughter-,and my protest to east Texas wife who won't move down there (I was raised there)
Agmechanic
AG
4x4?
a gmechanic 01@gma i l (no spaces)
Owlagdad
2wd
Owlagdad
9 oh 3 7 oh five 84 niner niner. I am in Tyler. Just took it to Longview Stone (inlaws) per chance landscaper might want- they are closed until Jan2- but will go get it if you want to look.
Owlagdad
Price reduced for Ags $6900
CTGilley
AG
Plenty of life left. My 4x4 crew cab has 255k and I have done the same repairs plus wheel bearings
Owlagdad
Price reduced to 6500.
AggieBarstool
Love the body style.
GLWS.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.