For Sale - Nice Office Chairs - $25 each OBO

1,965 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UPDATE: SOLD!!!

My wife is an office manager for a local doctor and he has closed his office. They are selling off furnishings, in preparation to lease the space out and recoup some costs. She has these chairs available for sale. They are not new, but many of them have hardly been sat in. Condition will vary with some minor scratches on handles and backs. These chairs were very comfortable in their waiting area.

These are located in Northwest Austin. I am in College Station from time to time, and can get them there, if you paypal/venmo in advance. Also, will be headed to the coast a decent amount in November, so I could get them to you along the way, between Austin and Victoria somewhere within reason, also. Otherwise, you can come get em and pay cash!

Contact me here via PM or email username at gmail.

Asking $25 a piece, or will sell 5 for $100. If you want all 16, we can make a better deal there also.

There are 10 of the black/white chairs pictured below:

And there are 6 of the tan/white chairs pictured below:

Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Aggieangler93
AG
bump
Aggietaco
AG
Shoot me an e-mail (in profile), interested in taking all of them.
Aggieangler93
AG
Aggietaco said:

Shoot me an e-mail (in profile), interested in taking all of them.
Was out of town for a long weekend at the coast. I am replying to your email now. Let me know. Tried to email you at username @ aggienetwork.com but it failed. I will check your profile again. I found some more info in your profile to try.

You can also email me at my username at gmail.
Aggieangler93
AG
Sold! Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.