AKC Black Labs

3,384 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Texans13
Texans13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

CHRISTMAS TIME PUPPIES!

Litter of 10 (7 Females) & (3 Males) all black AKC Labrador pups. Puppies will be 8 weeks December 1st, and be ready to go home. I can hold until closer to Christmas if needed. Puppies have had their dewclaws removed, they will be up to date on shots and worming medicines when you take them home.

The breeding is with HRCH Texas Rangers Rusty Trigger MH DS X Bixie Bella Isom you can see the pedigrees on the link I have attached. Bixie is an avid hunter, she loves to please. Rusty was an avid hunter he since now retired. Both Rusty & Bixie have had there Hips, Elbows, & Eyes done.

I live in Franklin, TX you can call or text me if you would like to come and take a look at the puppies. Like I said I will be able to hold the puppies closer to Christmas if needed. I can send more pictures, or send both of their pedigrees. Asking $1050 will come with all the AKC registration paperwork.

Thanks,

Taylor Isom

817-933-2153

God Bless & GIG"EM

https://myalbum.com/album/RY7Wpzbutc8K

https://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=27714
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Not one ****ing puppy picture
highvelocity
AG
Owner of Texas Strap Company use code TEXAGS for 15% off
www.txstrapco.com

Sales Director for BCA Firearms
www.bcafirearmstx.com
Texans13
Puppy pictures added.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Texans13 said:

Puppy pictures added.
Texans13
Pups will be ready to go home in just a few more weeks.
Texans13
Pups reduced to $850
SquareOne07
AG
Mind posting updated pictures? Definitely interested.

The site you used to host makes it kinda hard to see too, so maybe a different one?
Gunny456
AG
Looks like we may be loosing our boy......best fix a new friend. Will call you tomorrow. Thank you.
Texans13
http://s1139.photobucket.com/user/BowMaster11/slideshow/HRCHTexasRangerRustyTriggerMHDS%20X%20BixieBella

Hopefully, this link will be easier to see the updated pictures. Puppy's are 6 weeks old now. They have had their first shots and are up to date on worming and heart worm meds. I have 6 Females left and 2 males left. Accepting $250 deposits to hold on. They will be ready for their new home December 1st. I can hold until closer to Christmas if needed. I'm located in Franklin TX. Call if you have any questions 817-933-2153.

GIG'EM
COAg15
AG
Was lurking the thread and saw this post. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully he got to live a great life!
Texans13
dropping the price to $750 I will also entertain a trade for one.
Texans13
I have 5 Females and 2 Males available.
Texans13
Black Friday Special! Pups will be ready to go home this weekend. Price has been dropped to $600
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.