Vintage Fyr-Fyter CO2 Alarm Siren from U.S.S. Iwo Jima (LPH-2)

1,798 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by hawk-aggie
hawk-aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SOLD
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
I'll donate $200 to the museum if they will keep and display it for 5 years with the story that goes with it.

SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

I'll donate $200 to the museum if they will keep and display it for 5 years with the story that goes with it.

Good bull!
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
hawk-aggie
AG
SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

Thank you for the suggestion. The museum has informed me that there are quite a few more notable artifacts from the Iwo Jima that will be displayed along with the story of the ship's remarkable history. Those items include, but won't be limited to, a couple of pilot ready-room doors, Captain's and Air Boss' chairs, pilot ready-room chairs, battle lanterns and passageway lighting, and possibly the ship's safe. You are still more than welcome to drop off your $200 donation at the museum. They'll put it to good use.
Rexter
That would make an awesome bro-dozer horn....
sushi94
AG
maybe we could set it off before the football players run out
hawk-aggie
AG
SOLD
Towns03
AG
what museum?
hawk-aggie
AG
Museum of the American G.I. located 3/10 of a mile south of Santa's Wonderland in College Station. Open 10A-5P Wed - Sun
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.