F2B Goldendoodles for sale

4,622 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Party Boy
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Updated 11/15/2019. Sold out.

If you would like to see the story of the parents and the litter, go here

You can PM me or email me at k p g 4923 at gmail dot com. We also have daily videos going up on youtube channel kpg4923

Roxy SOLD!!!- Rozy went early but the buyer had a change of heart. Roxy is a bad ass pup. She and Minnie the Runt are the two smallest pups. In fact she is less than half of the size of the bigger males. But unlike Minnie, Roxi never bottle fed. BB has nine nipples and there are twelve pups so needless to say she had to fight like crazy to get her fill. But she did it. In fact in the video below you can see her climbing her way thru the scrum. I have never seen a pup this small be so successful. She has an incredible amount of energy and loves nothing more than challenging her much bigger litter mates. I love this dog. My kids call her the wind up toy.

Team photos

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
agsalaska
AG
BB is just a special mom. These two are much smaller than the other 10. She feeds them separately

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
agsalaska
AG
jsbaritone
AG
Hi Do you have a male parti mix?
bdkirk
AG
Email sent!
agsalaska
AG
Surprisingly no. She is a party doodle and she had two in each of her previous litters. But none this year.
agsalaska
AG
Saw it. Il email you tomorrow. It is all hands on deck in my house for the Astros.
bdkirk
AG
Yeah. Our house was, too. Thanks!
agsalaska
AG
Updated. Six to choose from.
agsalaska
AG
agsalaska
AG
Family Visitation

agsalaska
AG
updated. One puppy back on the market.
agsalaska
AG
agsalaska
AG
Weening and checking out Uncle Stan

agsalaska
AG
agsalaska
AG
agsalaska
AG

agsalaska
AG
The last three puppies left today. Thanks to the power of Texags 10 of the 12 puppies went to users on this website. It was a hell of a lot of fun.

We hope to do it one more time, but it will depend entirely on BBs recovery. She is a fantastic mother and tends to get the itch a couple of times a year. We will see.

I posted a few videos on here but if anyone is interested the rest are on Youtube channel kpg4923

Thanks again.

agsalaska
AG

So after my two sweet children raised and gave away litter three years in a row just before Christmas, they finally get to keep one! This is Oreo.

These two kids raise the puppies from the very beginning and its pretty tough on them sometimes seeing them all leave.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Party Boy

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.