FS: 2006 Ford F-150, Single Cab, 120k Miles

2,020 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JP76
jhammond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought I would try here first... I will be selling my 2006 Ford F-150 STX pickup. It has about 120,000 miles on it and is a v6 4.2L engine. There is no carpet (ordered that way from Ford) to worry with and it has cloth seats. There are some minor cosmetic things that can be fixed or left as-is but overall, it would be a great first car for a teen or a work truck. Will sell with the toolbox it has on it.

Need to get it cleaned up and detailed but wanted to see if there was any interest before trading it in.

https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2006/Ford/F150-Pickup-V8/Regular-Cab-STX-2WD/Specs

Located in College Station.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
jhammond said:

I thought I would try here first... I will be selling my 2006 Ford F-150 STX pickup. It has about 120,000 miles on it and is a v6 4.6L engine. There is no carpet (ordered that way from Ford) to worry with and it has cloth seats. There are some minor cosmetic things that can be fixed or left as-is but overall, it would be a great first car for a teen or a work truck. Will sell with the toolbox it has on it.

Need to get it cleaned up and detailed but wanted to see if there was any interest before trading it in.

https://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2006/Ford/F150-Pickup-V8/Regular-Cab-STX-2WD/Specs

Located in College Station.
4.6L is the V8.

4.2L is the V6.
jhammond
Good catch! Edited.

Thanks.
Mumbo Jimbo
GrimesCoAg95
AG
If pitt stop doesn't buy it, I am interested.
jhammond
Great! If there is interest, I will try and get some pics and things updated on this thread soon. Will be in touch @grimescoag95 and @pittstopdetail&sales
GSS
Pics and more info on options the truck has will help immensely....
NRA Life
TSRA Life
Chef Elko
AG
I'm interested if the truck is still for sale.
JP76
Still for sale ?

If so email me at

jpp_76@hotmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.