ISO: Golf Cart B/CS

1,542 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agdoc2001
Aggie118
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags! In search of a Golf Cart for the neighborhood looking to spend between $800-$1500. Located in College Station! Thanks and BTHO Clemson!
coolerguy12
AG
Good luck finding anything decent in that range. Anything under $2k is going to be rough. I have toyed with getting one for a couple years, seems like winter is the best time to buy. Last winter I saw a lot posted between $2000-$2500 that would have been good buys.
BCStalk
Facebook market is where you need to look every day. I see them show up in decent shape every so often at 1000-1500 but always need batteries which are going to run an additional 700-800. Anything under 1000 is going to be in bad shape.

Wrong emoji...
C ROC N
C ROC N
2012 Yamaha Drive in good condition play 36 holes on a regular basis. $2200

https://s.amsu.ng/PRZE5LqY5TWN
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Nothing will be worth a **** for that amount and you would have to double the price to go buy new batteries and a charger even if you could find it
a.froman
AG
An option that not many people think about is to call small town golf courses. Many elderly guys that get too old or pass away a lot of times sell their carts for a very low price. They don't really need the money anymore. I am talking little towns with 9 hole courses. These carts won't be very fancy but probably will be in decent shape.
BrokeAssAggie
Agree, look to spend $3 to $4K
agdoc2001
AG
Start reading the forums on Buggies Gone Wild. They have a classified section to buy carts and/or parts and a lot of guys who buy junk carts and turn them into beasts.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.