White German Shepherd Free to Good Home

2,863 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Red Pear Realty
Aggiewoman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I rescued this beauty from a mom in a local mom's group who was going to dump her on the curb. She is just under a year old, spayed, and current on vaccines. She had no formal training when she came to me. She is cat aggressive, and dog-food aggressive. I feed her in her kennel, so she hasn't had any issues! She is the sweetest dog! She needs someone with another high energy puppy, and/or someone who knows how to train a high energy pup with another pup in tow.

Just realized there's not a way for me to post her picture. Please message me for more info and pics. Aggiecrystal2005 at gmail. We are in B/CS.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
imgur.com or email me and I'll post them for you
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
momlaw
AG
Please reference check any potential adopters.
Who is their vet? Call the vet.
What are the circumstances of living conditions.
Consider a rehoming fee.
Some folks equate free to not valuable.
Perhaps work through a rescue group who will do this for you, you providing the foster situation.
momlaw
Aggiewoman
AG
What's your email?
Aggiewoman
AG
I will fully vet whomever takes her, including checking Vet references.
Civil04
AG
Can you send me some pictures?

Send to maroonoutback@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
office@myredpear.com
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.