WTB SKI/Wakeboard Boat

4,255 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ogre09
AquaCasaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for a used wakeboard / ski boat at around $15K. Does anyone have advice for what the best websites are to find similar items? Thank you in advance for your help!
gig em 02
I think for $15k you might be better served just renting one when you need it. It seems like a $15k wakeboard/ski boat is going to be in the shop a lot. Then again it's been a while since I've looked at boat prices.
OneMoonGoon92
AG
15k for a legit ski boat? Guess again.....
Whoop Delecto
AG
Www.ski-it-again.com and go to the tab Boats-3 Event
tamc93
AG
My understanding is the used market is high right now. My buddy is selling is for about 10K more than he bought it for a couple of years ago and will probably get 50K for a 2014 jet boat. I am starting to think about getting rid of mine, but it is way outside your price range.

Also, you need to think about where you are at to define your needs based upon the weather conditions.

FJB, FPA, and FAZ
Whoop Delecto
AG
AlaskanAg08
AG
WhoopRAB said:

PlanetNautique.com

Also google TheMalibuCrew and MasterCraft Team talk.

All have classified sections. For $18k you can find a 2002 era boat with Fuel injection. Those boats will generally show upholstery starting to split. Redoing interior can go 3 to 4k
What he said. You can get one for 18-20, but I would make sure you are 100% willing to put in another 5 after the first season.
AquaCasaAg
AG
Thanks for the tips everyone.
crowman2010
AG
Ragoo
AG
WhoopRAB said:

PlanetNautique.com

Also google TheMalibuCrew and MasterCraft Team talk.

All have classified sections. For $18k you can find a 2002 era boat with Fuel injection. Those boats will generally show upholstery starting to split. Redoing interior can go 3 to 4k
it is my understanding that boats in that era show splitting because of a reformulation in vinyl. Newer boats are a better vinyl.

I have a 2003 Prostar 209 that has minimal splitting.
hopeandrealchange
I have owned several Mastercrafts over the years and currently have a 190 hanging in the dock.
My 1995 pro star 205 was the best quality boat I have ever owned.
I see several from that era listed occasionally.
JP76
Look into 2007+ Bayliner 175 or 185 with the flight package
Should be some in the 10-15k range
Ragoo
AG
JP76 said:

Look into 2007+ Bayliner 175 or 185 with the flight package
Should be some in the 10-15k range

these inboard/outboard?

Would be a non-starter for me.
OregonAggie
AG
All bayliners are I/O
OregonAggie
AG
https://austin.craigslist.org/boa/d/new-braunfels-2000-air-nautique/6929971227.html

Close enough?
vansprinkle
AG
I could hook you up with a 20-21' Bayliner that's only a couple years old and was only used once. Obviously it's an onboard outboard but I think they only want $20 for it and literally used it once. Now they need the money for doctors so just need to unload it ASAP.
AggieP18
You serious Clark?
RynoAg
AG
Dang it...now you've got me looking at boats. Wallet already feels lighter!
Corps_Ag12
AG
Yours?
vansprinkle
AG
AggieP18 said:

You serious Clark?

Yep. Email me, username at gmail if interested and I'll check into it. They live in Bellville and had it on Somerville once.
Mike Winchell
AG
Onlyinboards.com

Shop this site if you actually want a real ski / wakeboard boat. For 15k it's probly gonna be pretty old, but there's still good stuff out there.
Whoop Delecto
AG
JosephMarcus
AquaCasaAg said:

I am looking for a used wakeboard / ski boat at around $15K. Does anyone have advice for what the best websites are to find similar items? Thank you in advance for your help!
my brother in law is selling his 2001 Chapparal. Not a specialty wakeboard or inboard boat, it is solid and well taken care of. probably right at your price point too. email me at josephmarcuscrinkletoe@gmail.com if you're interested.
PeekingDuck
AG
My dad has a 2005 Triton 190-FS with trailer. 150HP motor. $10,000 or Best Offer. They just left Lake Livingston so don't have much use for it anymore. I don't know the first thing about boats though so not sure if this is something you'd be interested in.
Jones12
AG
I've got a 2007 Bayliner 175 that I haven't taken out in a year. Haven't really tried selling it much but at this point it's just sitting. Kinda dirty right now but can get it cleaned up. I'd take $4k for it and it's prob worth 7-8k. Has fired up every time we've used it, but may need to be taken in to get tuneup. Let me know if interested.

Located in Austin.
JP76
How long have you owned it ?

Can you email me some pictures of the inside and outside to ?

jpp_76@hotmail.com
Texker
AG
I'm an independent rep for POP Yachts and POP RVs, the largest brokerage in the country. I can confirm Jones' assertion of his Bayliner value assuming it's in dealer sale condition so if that vessel works for you I would definitely pursue it.

If it doesn't work out let me know and I would be glad to assist with your search without cost or obligation. My email is wesleyh@popsells.com.
OregonAggie
AG
That's an awesome offer right there
Ogre09
AG
My buddy at work is selling this one for $10k. He was a competitive slalom skier.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Boat_3Event&postid=48457
OregonAggie
AG
I was reading through the thread and realized I never answered you.

No sir that one wasn't mine. I have a boat but i ain't selling it!
OregonAggie
AG
Ogre09 said:

My buddy at work is selling this one for $10k. He was a competitive slalom skier.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Boat_3Event&postid=48457

That's a good price for that boat as long as it runs well.
Ogre09
AG
OregonAggie said:

Ogre09 said:

That's a good price for that boat as long as it runs well.

Pristine condition.
warrington74
AG
Bay liner

If you still have that boat can you send me pics.

Anything need to be repaired. Does it need to be repair except for a tune up

Engine a 350?

warrington74
AG
Does it only seat 3?
Ogre09
AG
4 adults, plus a couple small kids
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.