FS - 2012 Prime Time Crusader 355BHQ 5th wheel

2,054 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Midland CT 05
Midland CT 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My in laws are selling their 2012 5th wheel. We used to use this to tailgate with at all of the home games but have decided that it's just too much work for them.

They are the original owners and have always stored it under cover. It has 2 AC units, rear bunkhouse, 1.5 baths, outdoor kitchen with refrigerator and an onboard Onan 5500 LP generator. Officially it sleeps 11, but we never had more than 9 at a time.

We took it on one long road trip to Arkansas the first summer after they bought it, but since then it only traveled from DFW to College Station and back.

Here is the link for RV trader:

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2012-Prime-Time-CRUSADER-355BHQ-5008356855

Reload8098
AG
What do you pull that thing with a Mack truck? That is an awesome rig.

Seriously I assume you need a dually? What did it cost new? I have an F250 but that doesn't seem like it will cut it?
Midland CT 05
AG
I pulled it for about 4 years down there and back and on our trip to Arkansas with my Chevy duramax. My FIL pulls it with his F-250, both are single rear wheel trucks.
Midland CT 05
AG
I think the wet weight is 12k-13k, but don't hold me to that, I'd have to go look on the ID plate to make sure.
Reload8098
AG
I'll talk to the rib. I'm interested.
Midland CT 05
AG
Shameless bump...
Reload8098
AG
We decided to wait.
Midland CT 05
AG
Reload8098 said:

We decided to wait.

No worries
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.