FS: Hyundai Sonata, 2012

878 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Kyle 2012
Kyle 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I am selling my 2012 Hyundai Sonata GLS. $500 discount if bought from TexAgs off the listed price. Asking price on AutoTrader is $7,500.

I will post a link to the listing as soon as I have it. I am in College Station. If interested, let me know and I can set up a time for you to come see it in person.

KYLE

This car has only had one owner. It has been very well maintained, with many recent upgrades including: new spark plugs, new fuel injectors and fuel pumps, & 4 new Michelin tires. New battery has recently been installed. I believe new hoses were put in recently preventative maintenance, but I need to verify this. The car comes with a K&N air filter. Recently had new brake pads installed as well. It gets great gas mileage with 24 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway.

All maintenance records have been kept and come with the car. Oil changes have been done regularly and gas has been treated with Lucas fuel treatment. The interior has cloth seats that are in good condition, with little or no stains/tears and there has not been any smoking inside. All factory recalls through May of 2019 have been done.

The car was involved in a minor collision. There is a small ding on the back bumper and the front bumper corner has broken plastic. The vehicle has not had any hail damage or flood damage. It has been serviced primarily at the Hyundai dealership in Bryan/College Station. A vehicle report will be provided.

Interested parties only, cash or cashiers check. Can meet you at a public place in College Station for a test drive of the vehicle.

Lovebird
Can you post pics and how many miles are on the car?
Kyle 2012
AG
Here is a link: Hyundai Sonata, 2012 The car has 103,292 miles.
Kyle 2012
AG
Sold!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.