FOR SALE: 1999 Shallow Sport Sport Bay Boat

1,861 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggie_3
Aggie_3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Very well taken care of 21ft Shallow Sport Bay Boat! Engine is a 2015 EvinRude E Tech 150 with around 75 hours on it, set up on a jack plate. We just had a brand new T-Top put on the boat and had them service the engine while there changed spark plugs and changed oil, the shop also went ahead and replaced both battery's with brand new Heavy duty deep cycles. The trolling motor runs great and the boat comes with a charger for the two trolling motor battery's. Trailer is a 2018 model. Runs great haven't had any issues with it at all only 1 previous owner before me and he used it as a guide boat in Port Aransas. There isn't many places you can't get to and fish with this boat! This boat engine and trailer NADA still for $42,000 so this is a steal I just need it gone as I don't have any time to use it the way I would like. Pm me or call/ text me at 254-722-2872 with any questions or offers! I can send pictures just can't get them to post right in here
wadd96
AG
Pictures and price would help you!
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Aggie_3
wadd96 said:

Pictures and price would help you!

Having trouble getting pics to load right that's why I gave my number. Price is $28,000 but negotiable
Aggie_3

Aggie_3
Located in Seguin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.