Lease opening in Nacogdoches county

3,246 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Russ79
Russ79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you are a student and lack resources to set up on a lease have I got a deal for you. I have a spot on one of my southeast Nacogdoches county leases that already has a box stand big enough for two to hunt out of and a feeder pen with a feeder already set up in it. Annual lease that is family and guest friendly. Runs from June 1 to May 31. The lease is 640 acres with a camp area that has a portable building that some of the guys stay in when they are up hunting- also attached covered area with a picnic table and fire pit. No water or electricity. Cost this year is $805. If interested in more info you can email me at russleggett@att.net or call me at 936-615-9620.
Watchful Ag
AG
I would also post this in the Outdoor Board. Seems like guys are always looking for leases
Russ79
AG
I did post on the outdoor board but not getting much response. I guess nobody needs a reasonably priced lease spot.
jay07ag
AG
Do y'all have turkeys on this place?
Russ79
AG
Yes. Not many but I have seen some and have game camera pictures of some. We do have a spring season. In fact, if you go to my post on Texasbowhunter.com where I posted my lease opening in their classifieds, I posted a picture of some hens.
Russ79
AG
Just to make myself perfectly clear, I am not necessarily looking for a student to fill this spot. I just knew that when I was at A&M in the 70's funds were limited and if a student grew up hunting but was limited financially then all you would have to come up with was the lease membership cost since there was already a stand and feeder set up. I hope nobody that might be interested is thinking that I am only looking for a student because I have had a few contact me with the words " I am not a student, but...". Just wanted to clarify.
Russ79
AG
I will know Saturday if I have the spot filled. I have someone coming out that has been to the lease before pig hunting and said he wants the spot. I will post one way or the other after he comes.
Russ79
AG
Well, it took longer than I expected but got the spot filled today. Thanks for the interest.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.