Fold Up Power Rack FS. North Houston

1,851 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by coolerguy12
coolerguy12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling a squat/pull up rack that folds up against the wall for storage. It comes with the following weights

2-45
2-35
4-25
6-10
6-5
2-2.5
1-45 bar
1-25? Curl bar (Feels like 25 but not sure)

The rack is rated for 1000# and is very sturdy if installed properly. When stored it is only about 7" off the wall.

Asking $500 for it, I can help deliver within reason and I can install it for an extra $100. Not trying to be greedy but the install takes a couple hours. It will come with all the hardware needed to install.

281-798-7919
Michael

Woods Ag
AG
I see that you are already set up to curl from it. And you got the mirror in front for miring....

Haha, I would be interested, but I just bought a full gym setup 2 months ago.

Good Luck
coolerguy12
AG
My neighbors were throwing out their old bathroom mirror so I shoved it in there. It actually fit really well and is included if the buyer wants it.
A.G.S.
AG
Don't have the space for it, otehrwise i'd be all over this.

Just curious, what is that old scooter in the photos? Looks vaguely like an old Honda, but I couldn't tell.
coolerguy12
AG
A.G.S. said:

Just curious, what is that old scooter in the photos? Looks vaguely like an old Honda, but I couldn't tell.

If you have a wall you have the space for it. Only reason I didn't sell it two years ago is that it takes up almost no space.

It's a 77 Honda Trail 90, good eye. There is also an 82 Honda XR 250 and about 5 other bikes not pictured. I have a problem.
A.G.S.
AG
coolerguy12 said:

A.G.S. said:

If you have a wall you have the space for it. Only reason I didn't sell it two years ago is that it takes up almost no space.

It's a 77 Honda Trail 90, good eye. There is also an 82 Honda XR 250 and about 5 other bikes not pictured. I have a problem.
Nice. First bike was a royal blue Trail 70. Still got a scar on my calf from that exhaust pipe.

Sorry for the derail. Good luck with your sale.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
What brand is this thing?
coolerguy12
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

What brand is this thing?

It's a titan, not sure the exact model. Similar to this

https://www.amazon.com/Titan-Short-Fold-Mounted-Power/dp/B07BSVK5ZF/ref=asc_df_B07BSVK5ZF/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312034558461&hvpos=1o14&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10819255746172154237&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027718&hvtargid=pla-569873156073&psc=1&tag=&ref=&adgrpid=64857149911&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvadid=312034558461&hvpos=1o14&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10819255746172154237&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027718&hvtargid=pla-569873156073
OldArmy07
AG
I have the Rogue equivalent of this. Just wanted to say that it's a solid piece of equipment.

Word of caution to whoever buys it - make sure you mount it so that the bottom of the rack touches the ground. It's made to have some level of vertical movement to allow it to adjust to small variations in garage slope. It is significantly stronger and most of the weight will be off the walls and onto the floor. As it appears to be mounted in the pictures, if you dropped weight on the rack it would pull against the wall.
coolerguy12
AG
Bump for price drop.

$600. $500
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.