Blue tick hound mix puppies - B/Cs area

2,304 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tlh3842
tlh3842
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for homes for seven blue tick hound mix puppies. Not sure of the dad, but mom is full blue tick hound I believe (no papers). I don't have any pictures of the mom but working on getting one soon. Not interested in selling them, just want to find a good home for each of them. I would appreciate a little help to cover their shots. As you can imagine eight large dogs will just be a lot to handle eventually, so wanted to see if anyone has any interest.

They're with my mom and she's located between College Station and Hempstead. Let me know if you have any questions and I can help make the connection.

DrippinAg
S
my son is very interested in the grey one with black ears.

eric - five 1 two 657-four nine 7 six
or logan - 512 seven zero 5 244one
DrippinAg
S
My son sent you an email as well. Contact me or forward our info please to your Mom. My dad is in Cy-Fair and we could get him to pick up one for us this week if they are ready to go. Thanks!
tlh3842
AG
Just saw his email. I'll respond shortly. They're only a little over a week out from being eight weeks old, so not quite ready.
DrippinAg
S
That's perfect. He is in school playing baseball near Corpus and will be back next week. Just let us know and we would
Love to work something out. That's just the dog he had been wanting.
MizzMac
AG
How big is mom? (Weight) Both boys and girls in the litter? I am looking for a companion pup for myself and my 7 year old lab/hound mix. Live in Houston. You can PM me at https://www.facebook.com/LeighMcLeroy or email at nl.mcleroy@gmail.com. Thanks and good luck!
tlh3842
AG
Drippin, I emailed your son a little more info yesterday.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.