I bought this used last year from a woman who said she only used it a couple times after buying it brand new a year prior - that would never be me, right? Well, after about a year my optimism has faded and I've come to realize that if I haven't regularly used this awesome machine in the last year, then I probably won't going forward. Basically, I'm still fat.

But you won't be! Oh buddy, you will use this everyday. One of the best total body workouts you can do - imagine how fit you will become! All whilst listening to the soothing, rhythmic sounds of the whooshing water...heaven on earth, I tell ya.

It is a WaterRower Club with the updated S4 monitor. Very lightly used and in great shape. Buying it new would cost around $1,250 after shipping/taxes - I can sell for $875. Pickup in Dallas required. Please pm with any interest.

From the WR website:

https://www.waterrower.com/us/shop/club-rowing-machine.html
The WaterRower Club is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained for color. Its Black Rails have been styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished in an attractive rosewood which is more resistant to soiling than the Natural model.

Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.