2012 Camry LE

1,701 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ReloadAg
ReloadAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Located in Austin. Here is the link to my CL ad. Price is flexible and Aggie discount available. It's in great shape and would make a great commuter car or student car.

https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/austin-2012-toyota-camry-le/6784131504.html
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
My car is basically the exact same as this. Same color, trim etc. Except mine is a 2014.
ReloadAg
AG
Nice. It's been a great car. I planned on keeping it for the long haul but unexpected increase in our family size has me moving to an SUV.
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
Yeah we're going to have to trade in the SUV for a van here soon... 2 kids, 2 dogs that go on trips with us majority of the time and too much luggage = van time. Livin the dream.
ReloadAg
AG
My wife has an Odyssey and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread for families!
Sticks&Stones
AG
When was the timing belt last replaced?
ReloadAg
AG
It has a timing chain so no belt to replace. Very minimal maintenance coming up at 100,000 actually.
Beckdiesel03
AG
I've had my eye on this since you posted but kept hoping our Taurus DD with 245k miles would keep ticking. This morning it's DOA, so let me talk with Mr. Diesel today and see what direction we want to go.
ReloadAg
AG
Wow that's a long life for a Taurus! Let me know. My contact info is in the CL ad.
ReloadAg
AG
Just a quick update on the car. I have someone here locally committed to buying it. I'll let you know if the deal doesn't go through here in the next couple of days.
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
ReloadAg said:

Just a quick update on the car. I have someone here locally committed to buying it. I'll let you know if the deal doesn't go through here in the next couple of days.
For the price listed? Will give me an idea of how much I can realistically sell my camry in a year or so...

ps congrats
ReloadAg
AG
Pretty close to it. I got a couple of calls from different people once I dropped the price to $9900. He offered me $8500 and I countered at $9500 and he accepted. He is supposed to pick it up later this week. I think $9500 is pretty fair and about where I thought I'd end up with it all along.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.