Wanted - F1 Goldendoodle sire

3,034 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieOil
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BBs latest fling had the unfortunate operation completed after they hooked up last year.

This is BB

This was her last litter

We sold a bunch of the pups from her last two litters on Texags. This is the thread from the OB for the last litter

Thread from OB

We would like to breed her against an F1 or maybe F2, depending on mix and color. Please ask your male Goldendoodles who still have their parts if they may be interested.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Dumpster Fire
We have a black labradoodle male that is 1-yr old.

His Mother is AKC registered lab and father is 6th generation doodle. I'll post pictures once I get to our computer to upload them.

Just throwing our dog out there if interested.
Reload8098
AG
Just curious- not judging. How many times does one breed their dog? I thought the standard was one and done? I'm curious as we have a Keeshond from an excellent bloodline. Championship bloodline actually.
agsalaska
AG
My FIL is a vet and SIL is a professional breeder.

That being said and on their guidance and since our dog is a pet first we make a decision every year. They can have several litters and be happy and healthy. It's more important to skip a cycle. They can have two liters in a calendar year, but most responsible people will limit them to one. But if she has a tough pregnancy or doesnt bounce back we will stop.

She is strong, has a ton of instinct and is a great mom. She is good for this year.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Reload8098
AG
Got it. This breeding thing is all new to me so I have a lot of questions.
coastalaggie
AG
We are interested in getting a labradoodle pup this summer. Any recommendations on a good breeder?
Fair Winds and Following Seas
agsalaska
AG
I know a very good Goldendoodle breeder. The mix is with a golden retriever instead of a lab. I don't know any that mix with a lab.
IrishTxAggie
AG
coastalaggie said:

We are interested in getting a labradoodle pup this summer. Any recommendations on a good breeder?

Find me the poodle and I've got the lab.
https://instagr.am/p/BmkA-xrA-f-
coastalaggie
AG
That's a good looking lab
Fair Winds and Following Seas
aggiebear69
AG
Agsalaska ... send me your email address and I'll send you a this morning photo of Teddy from BB''s '17 litter

Schulz's in College Station
agsalaska
AG
aggiebear69 said:

Agsalaska ... send me your email address and I'll send you a this morning photo of Teddy from BB''s '17 litter

Yes!!! I'd love to see pics. We get a kick out of seeing pics of the old crew.

How is Teddy? Doing good?

Kpg4923@gmail.com
ForeverAg
AG
agsalaska said:

aggiebear69 said:

Yes!!! I'd love to see pics. We get a kick out of seeing pics of the old crew.

How is Teddy? Doing good?

Kpg4923@gmail.com

Maybe I'm just really immature, but for some reason reading this made me laugh out loud.
Aggie Hunter
AG
I'm interested in a goldendoodle if anyone knows of some puppies for sale.
agsalaska
AG
I do. Il PM you this evening
agsalaska
AG
dradkins said:

I'm interested in a goldendoodle if anyone knows of some puppies for sale.

Sent you a PM.
AggieOil
AG
I'm interested as well if you don't mind
agsalaska
AG
Sending you a PM right now
agsalaska
AG
Bump. We are getting closer.
ChampsAg
Interested
AggieOil
AG
We got a puppy from Agalaska and he is an absolute stud and an awesome family dog. He was the pick of the litter from a couple litters ago. Best dog we have ever had and super smart.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.