FS: Formal Dining Room table and chairs (DFW)

2,570 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GTBullitt68
GTBullitt68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now that we have 2 mobile kids and no extra space, we are selling our barely used Universal Furniture Dining Room table and chairs. We purchased this a couple of years ago from Stacy's Furniture in Grapevine and it has probably been used a total of 3 times. The table and chairs are in excellent condition and show no signs of wear. All 6 chair pads are nice and firm and don't wobble.

We've kept this table and chairs in our formal dining room and away from children. We have no pets and there are no stains or defects of any kind. The table has 4 round leaves measuring 10" in width. It is a 56" table that expands to 76". Table excludes red runner, and wine cork containers.

Originally paid over $3,000 and we are asking $1,750 or best offer for the set. It is extremely high quality and will last a lifetime. Please email me with any questions at USERNAME AT GMAIL DOT COM. We are located in Mansfield, TX. Thanks for looking.

GTBullitt68
AG
Bump
GTBullitt68
AG
Price reduced $1,500
GTBullitt68
AG
Bump
Rossticus
Will be moving to DFW in a couple of months. For your sake I hope it's sold by then but I'll bookmark the post and if not I'll get ahold of you.
GTBullitt68
AG
Sounds good! Thanks for your interest
GTBullitt68
AG
Bump. Looking for fair offers.
GTBullitt68
AG
Reduced to $1,400.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.