Custom maroon-and-white granite standing desk

4,582 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ForeverAg
pmiller123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After a recent office remodeling, we are selling a beautiful, custom-made, granite standing desk. The wood is a dark stain and the granite is a white and gray foundation with numerous streaks and splotches of maroon. This would look great in the home or home office of a fellow Aggie.

Here are the details:
- The desk is 52" wide x 28" deep x 40" high
- The wood is knotty alder with accents
- The granite is a single slab of granite for the top and 1.5" laminated overhang
- Includes highly adjustable neutral posture keyboard tray

Pictures here

Asking $560 - open to offers especially if it's picked up sooner rather than later.

Located in Bryan near Hwy 6 and FM 2818
pmiller123
Lowering to $525 or best offer.

Thanks!
Aggieangler93
AG
I wish I had a place to put this. I really like the looks of it.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
pmiller123
Lowering to $500 or best offer.

Would be a great addition for a fellow Aggie

Located in Bryan.
tamc91
AG
Your other potential market is a restaurant that needs a nice host / hostess stand.
pmiller123
Great idea!
pmiller123
Bump to lower price to $450 or best offer and also for fellow Aggies who are back in B/CS for the new semester!
FarmerKeith
AG
I can give you $150 cash and pick it up tomorrow (Sunday). Let me know if you're interested.
FarmerKeith
AG
PMiller...If you'd like $150 cash and having it removed from your house, please let me know. If not, please let me know.
pmiller123
Keith, sorry for not answering... with that offer I thought you were a friend of ours giving us a hard time about selling the desk!

The desk is not in the way or anything, so we are ok to wait and get a little closer to our asking price which we have already been discounting. The price we paid for the granite alone is more than what we are asking for the entire setup.

Thanks!
pmiller123
The desk is still available. It would make a great addition for a fellow Aggie home or office

Pictures are here.

Thanks!
ForeverAg
AG
Free bump with my opinion...I don't see you getting anywhere near your asking price.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.