WTS/WTT Discount Electronics gift card - worth $680.89 - selling for $600

1,321 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a Discount Electronics gift card for a gift that had to be returned. It is in the amount of $680.89. I am hoping to sell it or trade it for one from Academy or somewhere I can use. Anyone interested? If so, please PM or reply here with what you have?

I would be willing to sell for $600 cash.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
MouthBQ98
AG
Great place to shop for what it says, but unfortunately I don't have need to spend anything like that much on electronics right now.
Aggieangler93
AG
I understand it is a decent amount of outlay in one chunk.

There's also this...If you want to get 15% off a purchase over $100, we could meet up at the DE store, and I can use the card for a lesser amount and you just give me 85% of your purchase price in cash. Not sure it would be worth your time, but I would give you the receipt for the items when done.

I am open to most options. I could also trade for guns, ammo, or something else useful. Basically just looking to move the proceeds from the card towards something I am more focused on right now.
clintaggie04
AG
Do they sell TV's?
Aggieangler93
AG
They may have some but they would be one off trades I think. I don't think they deal in TVs.

You should be able to see their inventory here:

Http://www.discountelectronics.com

Sometimes they have some great stuff in their pawn shop section. It is usually one of a kind items.
Aggieangler93
AG
Bump...price lowered to $575
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.