I have a Samsung CHG90 I'm willing to sell. The monitor is absolutely awesome and I can't say enough good things about it, but it's just too wide for my use. It's in great shape too. No problems with any of the inputs and the only thing I've used to clean the screen with is a cloth and cleaning solution designed for cleaning monitors.

I don't have the box it shipped in and given it's odd dimensions I'd like to avoid shipping it. I'm in the San Antonio area but travel pretty frequently to Houston and through DFW.

I also don't have the VESA mount for the monitor. But the stand for it is very nice.

This monitor would be great for productivity or for RTS gaming. It's beautiful in FPS games too but the strange aspect ratio (32:9) causes the top and bottom of the screen to be "cut off" in many games.

The resolution is 3840X1080. My system has had no problems getting 100+ frames per second with pretty high settings on pretty demanding games. 1080ti + 4 year old i7 system.

Here's the product page:

Samsung CHG90

Here's an image of the monitor. The two above it are 24" for reference.

The lowest Used price on Amazon is $836. Given it's like-new condition and the fact that I'm willing to deliver it I think that $750 is pretty fair.

I'd also be willing to part ways with one or both of the monitors above it, ASUS VG248QE. G-Sync, 144hz refresh. Both in great condition. Currently listed on Amazon for $250. I'd sell one or both for half that, $125. I have both of the original stands for these monitors & could package them for shipping. In which case buyer would pay shipping.

Amazon page for the ASUS Monitors