FS: GoPro Hero 5 Black (New)

1,544 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Andrew Dufresne
Andrew Dufresne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SOLD
Andrew Dufresne
Bump for price drop.
Andrew Dufresne
Bump for final price drop.
bonfarr
AG
$125
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Andrew Dufresne
bonfarr said:

$125
Ya.. No... The cheapest you could get even a refurbished or used Hero 5 Black is on eBay for $168.

Might have to go the FB marketplace route for this little guy. Tough crowd on here.
bonfarr
AG
I will go to $150 and will be in CS for the LSU game.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Astroag
AG
Deal said:

bonfarr said:

$125
Ya.. No... The cheapest you could get even a refurbished or used Hero 5 Black is on eBay for $168.

Might have to go the FB marketplace route for this little guy. Tough crowd on here.
you are trying to sell a model that is two generations old...not that tough.

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
Andrew Dufresne
Which has better specs? Hero 7 white/silver or the Hero 5 Black? How much do they cost?

I get what point you're trying to make, but if you actually knew the specs between the 2 gens, the Hero 5 Black is better or comparable at a much cheaper price than the White/Silver.

Hero 7 Black is another story, but it also costs $400
Raptor
AG
Username checks out.

It's a good deal. Wish I needed one.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

bonfarr
AG
Deal said:

Which has better specs? Hero 7 white/silver or the Hero 5 Black? How much do they cost?

I get what point you're trying to make, but if you actually knew the specs between the 2 gens, the Hero 5 Black is better or comparable at a much cheaper price than the White/Silver.

If you still have the original box and paperwork I will do the $165 if you can meet me in CS on Saturday.
Post removed:
by user
OBannonsPub
AG
If nobody ends up taking it, I'll take it at $165 as well.
Andrew Dufresne
OBannonsPub said:

If nobody ends up taking it, I'll take it at $165 as well.
First come gets it. Are you in B/CS? Also, if you are interested, email texasminidocs@gmail.com.. I only get a few posts a day
Andrew Dufresne
..also. I may be coming into a couple more of these cams soon. I'll just list them at $165 if I do.
Andrew Dufresne
bonfarr said:

Deal said:

If you still have the original box and paperwork I will do the $165 if you can meet me in CS on Saturday.
It's completely sealed.. Never been opened. No original receipt however.

If you trusted me enough and really wanted it, you could PayPal bank transfer the $165 and I'd hold it until Saturday and meet you somewhere in town.
bonfarr
AG
Deal said:

bonfarr said:

Deal said:

It's completely sealed.. Never been opened. No original receipt however.

If you trusted me enough and really wanted it, you could PayPal bank transfer the $165 and I'd hold it until Saturday and meet you somewhere in town.

I would do that if you had an Ag Tag but not from a rookie poster without one. If you still have it on Saturday I will meet you with the cash.

Andrew Dufresne
I get it.. and sounds good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.