WTB: TV/Battery Tailgate Dolly Setup

1,015 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GarlandAg2012
cdo11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy y'all,

My family has been tailgating in Spence for awhile now and we're wanting to upgrade our mode of transportation for our TV batteries. Looking to see if anyone builds the dollies for the batteries and tv mount? We'd need space for 3 batteries and the flat screen TV.

Feel free to email cdosgood11@gmail.com if you or someone you know does these.

Thanks,
Cody Osgood c/o 2011
Email me at cdosgood11@gmail.com.
lazuras_dc
AG
I have one a buddy built me. Where are you located? Dont think this would ship well.
lazuras_dc
AG
NVM it only has slots for 2 batteries
GarlandAg2012
AG
I've got one with 2 battery slots and the mounting hardware for a flatscreen TV. We moved to Reed and it's just taking up space in my garage, I'll give it to you for $20 if you want. There's a third shelf you could almost certainly put the third battery on for transport then just put it on the ground when you set up (I think it would block the bottom of the screen, the top shelf is intended for the Satellite Box). I'll be down for the game this weekend if you want it.
cdo11
AG
Sorry y'all, got kinda busy at work this week and forgot to get back on to check this.

I'm interested, feel free to shoot me a pic at cdosgood11@gmail.com. I'll be in town for the rest of the games.
GarlandAg2012
AG
I'll get a picture of it today.
213 Grove
AG
https://www.texasgamedayrigs.com
GarlandAg2012
AG
Sorry this totally slipped my mind. I'll email you before LSU to see if you're still interested.
cdo11
AG
Garland, I'm interested. My family will be in town for LSU on Thursdsy. Happy to pickup wherever you're at. Just shoot me an email with your contact info.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Just sent you an email
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.