WTB - Minivan 2006-2010ish

1,044 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 91AggieLawyer
Raptor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Family has outgrown our 2007 Camry. Looking to stay in Toyota family or Honda.

Don't need bells and whistles, just stability and more room.

Thanks in advance.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

DaveHimself
AG
Have a 06 Honda Odyssey EX-L that I'll be selling next month. 240k miles. Let me know if you're interested and I can give all the details.
In DFW btw.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Do you still have this for sale?
DaveHimself
AG
Funny this would get bumped today....Yes, although it's at the shop today. I found a small puddle of coolant on garage floor while getting Christmas boxes down from the attic yesterday. Was just told by mechanic that a bolt hole is stripped that holds the water pump. I knew it wasn't likely the pump itself since I had timing belt/water pump package done 18 months ago.

All that to say, if you're still interested let me know. It's not an expensive part job, just labor intensive to get the water pump off and block retapped.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Instead of a new thread, will bump this one. Possibly looking for an older minivan, prefer Toyota or Honda. Mileage is unimportant. Don't mind faded paint but want to avoid body damage. Interior issues no problem. Will be used as a run around, beater and possibly loaner.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.