2006 Honda rancher 4trax 350- garage kept

1,507 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ags2125
ags2125
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a 2006 Honda Rancher 350 4x2 four wheeler for sale. It's excellent shape, garage kept, and gently used only during deer season. Manual foot shift with excellent maxis mudder tires. Adult driven and never been sunk in water or mud. Absolute clean and serviced recently done to it. Color is Hunter green with no cracks in the plastics or tears in the seat. I'm located in San Antonio and asking 3k for it. Only reason for selling it I bought a side by side utv.
Gunny456
AG
ags......I see you say foot shift. Has it got a centrifugal clutch or the old style regular clutch with gears? Reason I am asking is I prefer the old style regular clutching. Also do you have the hours on it? I live close to you and interested.
Thanks and Gig'em.
ags2125
It has the old style.. 4 up and 1 down for reverse. It is on San Antonio Craig's list.. also hard to read the hour meter but have only really used it during deer season. Rubenb96 @ Hotmail is my contact.. thanks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.