Honda EU 2000i

2,327 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bkag9824
bkag9824
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling for $750, runs perfect.

Item is currently in Colorado, but my in-laws will be taking it back with them to Katy in about 2 weeks.
TX87JL09
AG
How much did you buy it for new?
TX87JL09
AG
I'll give you $450 if you want to get rid of it.
bkag9824
AG
TX87JL09 said:

How much did you buy it for new?
I bought it as a package of 2 at an estate sale up here in Grand Junction. Paid $750 for it used, just don't need two of them and trying to pass on a good deal to somebody else.
bkag9824
AG
TX87JL09 said:

I'll give you $450 if you want to get rid of it.
A bit low for what these things are worth.

TX87JL09
AG
I hear ya- 3rd hand and unseen it's hard for me to do any better. If you can't find another buyer and decide you need to find a home for it let me know.

TX87JL09 at gmail dot com
bkag9824
AG
Sounds good. I could also take a video & send.
PetrolAg
AG
Any idea how many hours are on it?
MVPcompain
AG
Any luck with this yet? Me and a few people are looking at getting one for tailgating
bkag9824
AG
Sorry for the slow response, been out of touch with family matters. These units don't have an hour counter and the estate salesman didn't have a guess.

I believe some models have a flashing light that gives a general idea, i.e. 0 blinks = less than 100 hours, 1 blink = 100-200 hours, etc. I'll double check tomorrow either during lunch or after work and get back to y'all.

My in-laws will start the drive back to TX this Wednesday morning I do believe, don't think they're making any big pit stops along the way, but will double check.

Schall 02
AG
I'm in denver and an interested if they are coming through here. Contact info in my profile.
bkag9824
AG
Petrol - the output indicator light did not blink, so unsure if this unit comes with the aforementioned hours estimating capabilities or not. But if it does, there should be less than 100 hours on the unit.

Schall - I think they're going to head south out of Grand Junction, but I'm sure we could figure something out. We head to Denver periodically, but nothing on the books at the moment. My wife might fly out of there in mid-late October, but those plans aren't firm, and unsure if you need/want it before then.

I have a video of the unit running, but can't upload on my work computer, so will have to forward that later this evening to those who are interested.

Schall 02
AG
Thanks, bk. No need to keep it around for me if you can get your asking price in Texas. I'm in no hurry to acquire one, and am looking to spend more like 6xx.
bkag9824
AG
Sent you an email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.