FS: Springfield M1A

1,399 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cledus6150
cledus6150
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's time to sell my Springfield M1A, I bought it used from Burdett's 4-years ago. It is a nice rifle and a lot of fun to shoot that is for sure. It comes with 1 - 10 round magazine, 5-20 round check mate magazines, a 1907 pattern leather sling, The M14 owner's Guide and match conditioning by Duff, and assorted ammo listed below. Sadalak Aluminium mount and Leupold 1" PRS rings (scope not included). The rifle is located in Waller but I do travel to College station frequently. Asking $1500 OBO.

Federal XM80C-:180 rounds (9-20rd boxes)
Federal American Eagle: 20rd box
Hornady American gunner 155gr BTHP: 82 rounds
Hornady Match 168gr BTHP: 20rd box
Hornady superformance 150gr SST- 9 rounds
Barnes Vortx 150gr TTSXBT: 34 rounds

SOLD

E
AG
She's pretty
cledus6150
AG
Thank you, she doesn't get enough attention so she's lookin for a new home.
Love Gun
You may want to consider revising your asking price. I understand that it's OBO, but new ones can be had for around that price - or less. Considering it is a used gun (with at least 2 owners), I don't really think you'll get $1500 out of it.

FWIW, I've owned the Standard, Loaded, Scout Squad and SOCOM, and they were all bought new for around what you were asking.

Good luck, though.
cledus6150
AG
The asking price is set at 1500 and OBO based on the whole package, appreciate that info. It's also not a must sell situation so if it doesn't sell it's not a bad thing.
cledus6150
AG
Updated with correct ammo count and number of magazines.
jbeaman88
AG
Looks like at least a decent deal by OP considering value of ammo and extra mags is probably >$400. Would definitely be interested if a 45-70 lever wasn't a higher priority for me right now.
MarineBQ04
AG
contact info? Have a friend that's interested.
cledus6150
AG
cledus6150
AG
Sold Pending Funds
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.