Cooler/refrigerator

2,083 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by backinbcs
backinbcs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for a cooler or refrigerator to donate to a local food pantry. Been volunteering there for about 2 1/2 years and we are short of refrigerator space. Good on freezers. I'm on a fixed income so I can only do so much, but it is really needed.

Thanks in advance.
maddiedou
AG
I would have given you one of mine instead of selling it had you been 2 days earlier with the post

Sorry
Shoefly!
AG
BCS what size you looking at? I'll be in your neck of the woods the 14th of June.
backinbcs
Well, we (they) have only one upright space and it will take a fairly large residential type. Don't know how else to describe it.
Shoefly!
AG
In regards to Height, width,depth.
backinbcs
Well, my best guess would be 6-7 feet tall, depth 3' or so, width around 39"
Shoefly!
AG
If your going to food kitchen before June 14th send me some measurements most important width & height of area to place fridge. Thanks
backinbcs
Will do. I'm there every Tuesday and Wednesday at least. I might just swing by tomorrow. I can take a picture of the space as well. What do you have in mind?
Shoefly!
AG
I have a line on some good used units.
backinbcs
Roger that. Thanks.
maddiedou
AG
I have another one but I believe shoefly will be bigger and a better fridge than mine. I would use mine as a garage fridge and they work well for that. I will wait for a response before I list it again
backinbcs
Thanks to all. The depth is about 35" but it's an open room so there is some extra if needed. The width is about 42". Standard ceiling, about 7', or 7.5' or so.
skeetboy3
AG
backinbcs said:

Looking for a cooler or refrigerator to donate to a local food pantry. Been volunteering there for about 2 1/2 years and we are short of refrigerator space. Good on freezers. I'm on a fixed income so I can only do so much, but it is really needed.

Thanks in advance.

Good bull-best of luck
Shoefly!
AG
Due to an unforeseen bump in the road I will not be able to make it up there this weekend. Sorry for this. I hope you find unit you need.
backinbcs
No problem. No hurry either. Been looking for 6 months. I'll keep after it no matter how long it takes. Wish I could find a store that would sell me one at cost. Still looking. Thanks.
Whoop Delecto
AG
backinbcs
Thanks for the reply. Tried that at one place and it didn't work out so well. Very long story and I'll spare you the details. I will try others and eventually I'll make it work. Thanks again.
backinbcs
Still looking if anything has changed with anyone who replied the first time. Thought I had one yesterday, but I was too late. Or anyone else for that matter.
Sticks&Stones
AG
I have a Kenmore 18 cu ft, top freezer refrigerator that I can donate. Works great, but is missing one of the two crisper drawers. Located in Huntsville, but could possibly deliver if necessary.

9seven9 2zero9 9nine3four
backinbcs
Let me check with them on Tuesday to see if they will let us take their truck and come and get it. The lack of a drawer is no problem. Thank you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.