Taurus PT 640 pistol, Cimmaron Arms coach gun (hammer shotgun)

788 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Vivificus
sprintermike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a new, never fired, Taurus PT 640 pistol for sale. Bought it for my wife but got a second gun for her before she could fire the this one! I do not know what the market is for this type of pistol. I'm asking $175 but open to offers and possibly trades.

I am also considering selling by cimmaron arms 1878 coach gun. This is a side by side "stagecoach" (short barrel) shotgun. I am not a shotgun expert but this is a true hammer gun, with solid walnut stock, made in Texas. Has less than 100 rounds through it. Would be asking $600 for this. Again, not sure what the market is...much less than $600 and I would just let it sit on my mantle as a nice decoration.

Located in Houston. Contact is my handle at hotmail dot com.
oscar9
AG
Buds guns has the coach gun $510 new
sprintermike
Thanks oscar. If anyone wants it for $510, contact buds guns. If anyone wants to pay $600 cash and pick up in Houston, email me. I'll have it on my mantle!
cledus6150
AG
Ouch, I think oscar9 was just trying to offer a bit of friendly advise on your shotgun. Since most people are fairly computer savvy and will check prices online before they buy. Of course i personally wouldn't sell that gun so long as you have a mantle, it would look great sitting along side an old Colt and a 1860 Henry or 1873 Winchester.
cslifer
The PT 640 was part of that big recall they had. They had a problem with with them going off when you weren't expecting it. If it was manufactured outside of the recall dates I am interested.
sprintermike
Do you know the dates or where I could check? Does Taurus have a site where you can run the #?
AggieBarstool
sprintermike said:

Thanks oscar. If anyone wants it for $510, contact buds guns. If anyone wants to pay $600 cash and pick up in Houston, email me. I'll have it on my mantle!
Lol. Good luck selling while acting like a jerk.

And that Taurus? Might as well keep it as a truck/car gun since no one in their right mind actually wants to own a Taurus.

Where's the popcorn emoji when you need it?
Vivificus
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.