WTB Marlin 336 Stainless 30-30

1,634 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiej2007
aggiej2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, I'm looking for a JM stamped stainless 336. I'm in BCS so I would like to see if anybody has one they would like to part with locally. If not, I might be up for a road trip. I'm not looking for a safe queen or wall hanger. This gun will get used and spend most of its days riding around in Dad's truck and tractor. Iron sights preferred but not a must. I might look at a Remlin based on the manufacturer date.

In an effort to show my appreciation TexAgs style, I'd like to post one of those barely clothed model types sitting on a beach somewhere but I have no idea how to do that so a simple thank you will have to do.

Thank you!
RightWingConspirator
AG
I have a scoped Marlin 336 30-30 stainless. Believe I still have the iron sites on the gun as well. Don't think I've shot the gun more than 10 rounds. It's basically brand new and has the JM stamped barrel. Wasn't planning on selling it, but I'll entertain offers. I live in The Woodlands.
aggiej2007
AG
I'm interested. Do you mind emailing me at allonblack26 at yahoo? Thank you.
feedthemlead
Not meaning to highjack the thread, I'm in The Woodlands and would be interested in your asking if the other gentlemen passes.
RightWingConspirator
AG
Sorry, guys. I've decided to hang on to it. I had a Marlin 1895 in .45-70 (also JM stamped) that I sold to fund an AR-10. Figured I should hang on to at least one lever gun going forward.
aggiej2007
AG
Thought I'd try again and expand the search to include the blued finish JM stamped models.

I've been looking at the new stainless 336's and I guess they're alright. The newer models seem to have moved past the production issues I've seen and heard of so if you have one you'd like to part with let me know. Thank you!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.