Breck Condo available 7/4 through 7/7 (3 nights)

2,528 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 62strat
62strat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a condo available at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 in Breckenridge. It is a fantastic resort right on the mountain with easy access to trails, downtown Breck, and the gondola over to peak 8 for the Breck summer adventure park.
Check in Wed. July 4, check out Sat July 7 (3 nights). Tack on another night or two in Denver for a great getaway from the Texas summer heat. (Breck has highs in the 70s.. record high in the 80s!)

Breck has a full day of activities on July 4th, concluding with fireworks.
https://www.gobreck.com/experience-breckenridge/festivals-and-events/independence-day-celebration/

As far as Grand Lodge, the amenity list is not lacking:
*Multiple hot tubs and heated pools, indoors and out, with a slide for kids and splash area for little ones.
*Spa/Salon with grotto
*Movie theater rooms available for private use
*Arcade area with infant/toddler play area
*Playground
*Putting Green
*Weber grills in pool area and a large dedicated grilling area
*Underground dedicated parking
*Free on demand shuttle to and from anywhere in downtown Breck.
*2-3 minute walk to the free gondola which goes to peak 8 or downtown Breck.
*Onsite restaurant and bar, including happy hour bar in the lobby with service to the pools
*Fitness facility

Every week they have a list of activities going on at the property like wine tastings, smores by the fire pit, trivia night, live music in lobby, stuff for kids, etc.

http://www.grandlodgeonpeak7.com/
For a whole slew of pictures, I found this site:
https://www.oyster.com/breckenridge/hotels/grand-lodge-on-peak-7/photos/

The Grand Lodge has over 85% 'Excellent' or 'Very good' approval rating, (90% for 'family' traveler type), on Trip advisor.

The room is a 1 bedroom in the south building which is by the pool.

The 1 bedroom sleeps 4. It has a dedicated bedroom with an attached bath that contains a huge soaker tub and two sinks. A 'second' bath is accessible from the hallway which has the condo's only toilet, another sink, and a double headed shower. These two bath areas are connected by a pocket door. There is a full size kitchen with huge counter top area, a dining table, fireplace, balcony, washer/dryer, and a sleeper sofa.

Here is a pic of the kitchen/living room. Visit oyster link above or trip advisor to see lots of pictures of the entire resort.

*************************************************************************************

The two adjacent resorts, One ski hill (peak 8) is $1,250 and Crystal peak lodge (peak 7) is $960 for these 3 nights, after fees and taxes. Going rates at Grand lodge are similar, yet is a far better resort.

My price is $850 for all 3 nights, bottom line. My family is using it the first half of the week, and I will pay for the mid week cleaning and the fee to split up the week to two reservations.

Check in for you is 4pm on July 4th, but you can arrive at the resort as early as you like, park in their private garage and use their shuttle to get to downtown Breck to partake in festivities.

A few terms:
*100% due up front to take it off the market.
*Paypal
*As soon as funds are cleared, I will put the reservation in your name. You will receive an email confirmation showing your name with check in and check out dates. I have done this for a few Texaggers if you'd like references.

85% refundable if canceled before 6/1.
25% refundable if canceled before 6/20.

I am advertising this locally as well.

Tcw5457 at yahoo dot com

62strat
AG
bump
Comeby!
AG
Nice place!
62strat
AG
bump
62strat
AG
Bump
62strat
AG
Bump, now $500.
TejasMike12
AG
Interested.
L8HIT
AG
You are killing me, 62strat. That's a great deal but 13 hour one way drive from Dallas is a lot for three days. My kids would have had a blast up there.
Scriffer
AG
If any of y'all can possibly pull this off, make it happen. I took strat up on this offer last year at the end of ski season, and the place is phenomenal.

We squeezed four adults (two pregnant) and a toddler in there. It was right, but we had a blast.
62strat
AG
L8HIT said:

You are killing me, 62strat. That's a great deal but 13 hour one way drive from Dallas is a lot for three days. My kids would have had a blast up there.
2 hour flight!

The room is currently pending on someone in my neighborhood, then backup interest from TejasMike above.

Naveronski
AG
Email sent in case they have to back out.
62strat
AG
Condo sold locally; no longer available. Thanks to all for the interest and scriffer for the kind review.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.