Golf Clubs for sale: Ping Eye2 BeCu

2,370 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Trinity Ag
Trinity Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S

Ping Eye 2 Beryllium-Copper irons (original, square grooves) 2-PW + LW; Blue Dot (+1 degree) all numbers match

Very good condition. Grooves are deep & sharp on all clubs, and very little face wear for clubs of this age. Small rock mark on PW; Mark on sole of 4 Iron. Neither affect play.

Original Ping Microtaper stiff shafts, with all bands intact.

Grips are Chamois. They are old and a little hard, but playable.

Located in Bryan. Clubs are boxed and I'm willing to ship at cost upon payment. Accept PayPal or cash.

$300
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
Ragoo
AG
Classic clubs
Trinity Ag
S
The Eye2 is the OG Game Improvement iron, and the BeCu are the best of the family.

To clarify -- this is 10 total clubs.

The Lob Wedge is included, and has a picture of the face, but is not in the main pic. If these don't sell here, and I take them to Ebay, I will likely part out the Lob Wedge, as it is worth $60-75 by itself.

I hate to do that with a #s matching set.

Some SOB out there has the matching sand wedge that I left green side in Colorado Springs in 1998!
DamageDone
AG
Loved those irons when I was working the bag room at Columbian Country Club!
Whens lunch
AG
Huh....I have a set of Ping Eye 2s, black dot (standard) 1 iron through the lob wedge. I was wondering what they're worth.

1 iron's name is Cujo, cause Cujo does what he wants.

Not BeCU's, but maybe they're not worthless

speaking of worthless...how about a bunch of Taylor Made Tour Burners in various lofts.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
You have all 12? Pics?
Trinity Ag
S
These are up on eBay now.

Ping Eye2

I got an opening bid, so they will sell.

I will probably get less than they are worth, but they've been gathering dust in my garage for 20 years, so it is time....
Whens lunch
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

You have all 12? Pics?
yeah...the lob wedge and 1 iron were purchased separately. The 1 iron was a group thing. Everybody in the group of guys I played with bought one. It was really kind of a joke...none of us could hit it worth a crap.

I'm probably gonna give them to my son.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack Trinity Ag's thread. I was just adding a comment regarding the clubs.
Trinity Ag
S
Whens lunch said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack Trinity Ag's thread. I was just adding a comment regarding the clubs.
No worries.

I didn't expect to get much action here, but thought it was worth a shot!

94 Killer
AG
I have a set. Every now and then I take them to the range and compare them to my forged Mizunos. I hit the Mizuno's farther, but I swear I still hit the BeCu's straighter.
SmokinBourbon
AG
I have a set of them as well, my dad's, which my son now uses. They will stay in the family as long as I can let them. Learned how to play the game on those clubs, oh and my dad always told me, "even God can't hit a one iron" Thanks for bringing up a great memory!
JimPat33
AG
Trinity Ag, check your PM.

JPD
Trinity Ag
S
JimPat33 said:

Trinity Ag, check your PM.

JPD
I already have a bid, so I can't cancel the auction, but can do a local delivery in lieu of shipping.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.